Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Alignment test

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Let's have one of these, these threads are always interesting to see.

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

I'm exactly here:

MAIN character alignment

Last edited:
I did that sometime ago and got true neutral too

I did that sometime ago and got true neutral too
I used to be neutral good/chaotic good. I think it was the question about testifying about the assault on the way, to which I answered that I'd flee during the night in order not to, that gave me that result. But tbh, my answer to that question was influenced by my environment here in Brazil, I don't trust the judiciary class one bit here so I honestly want little to nothing to do with it. I don't trust their capacity to make good judgement of anything at all.

I'm so neutral it's not even funny.

Gay pseudo science.

cant be bothered to check all those boxes

I got true neutral too, i use this website when i want to create a dnd character.

chaotic neutral

Quizzes are bad for this. The most accurate result comes from living in the world and asking yourself whether you're good/evil/lawful/chaotic. Quizzes have their own standard for that, you should be basing this instead on your own observations.

Same with MBTI or Big Five or anything else. You know whether you're an Introverted Sensor or an Extraverted Intuitive. By knowing what those things are and what it means to be more of an Introverted Sensor than the average person.

Results so far:
6 True neutral
3 Chaotic neutral
1 Lawful neutral
1 Lawful good

Overall makes sense, most people are definitely going to be neutral.

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Alignment:
Lawful Good - (0)
Neutral Good - (15)
Chaotic Good - (15)
Lawful Neutral - (11)
True Neutral - (26)
Chaotic Neutral - (26)
Lawful Evil - (14)
Neutral Evil - (29)
Chaotic Evil - (29)

Law & Chaos:
Law - (0)
Neutral - (15)
Chaos - (15)

Good & Evil:
Good - (0)
Neutral - (11)
Evil - (14)

Last edited:
I couldn't answer past 7: I don't know what it's like to have a friend, therefore, I don't know what I would do.

Gay pseudo science.
I don't think it ever claimed to be science though. Its literally a Dungeons and Dragons game/character thing.

I am not 100% sure how it works since I never could find anyone to play it with :fuk:

I don't think it ever claimed to be science though. Its literally a Dungeons and Dragons game/character thing.

I am not 100% sure how it works since I never could find anyone to play it with :fuk:
ovER

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Evil ----- XXX (3)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- (0)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

Good goy.

Last edited:
Chaotic neutral.