Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

aliens, what you think of aliens, existence of aliens, etc

i wish they would nuke the planet tbh

or take me away as a breeding slave like the guy in Slaughterhouse-Five

foids would breed with them if they were chads

Lmao

I want an intergalactic GF. I'm willing to date outside me species at this point :feelsLSD:

Until we get hard scientific evidence saying otherwise, the correct answer, scientifically speaking, is to say that there is no life in the universe aside from us.

Until we get hard scientific evidence saying otherwise, the correct answer, scientifically speaking, is to say that there is no life in the universe aside from us.
The chances are pretty high there is another planet like earth out there in this infinite universe

If it happened here it could happen anywhere

They already figured out Oumuamua was probably just a chunck of frozen hydrogen gas that somehow got flung out of it's origin system at a high speed. It's not aliens.

The reason aliens havent visited earth is because the speed of light is too slow. Only aliens living in star systems within 100 light years would even be aware of intelligent life on Earth. And the odds of any planets within 100 light years also having intelligent life is infinitesimal.

Any aliens that did visit Earth would have to travel for hundreds or maybe thousands of years, and it would likely be a one-way trip for them unless they had lifespans of many hundreds of years.

Faster than lightspeed just isn't possible within this universe. So, no, there are no aliens.

They already figured out Oumuamua was probably just a chunck of frozen hydrogen gas that somehow got flung out of it's origin system at a high speed. It's not aliens.

The reason aliens havent visited earth is because the speed of light is too slow. Only aliens living in star systems within 100 light years would even be aware of intelligent life on Earth. And the odds of any planets within 100 light years also having intelligent life is infinitesimal.

Any aliens that did visit Earth would have to travel for hundreds or maybe thousands of years, and it would likely be a one-way trip for them unless they had lifespans of many hundreds of years.

Faster than lightspeed just isn't possible within this universe. So, no, there are no aliens.
:feelsjuice:

our galaxy is 100 000 lightyears big, the galaxy is a 13.2 billion years old, and we have not seen anything really obvious, its pretty dam remote

if they travel near light speed,time will be slower for them,then they can age slower

Dont exist, just humans disguised as Aliens.

The truth is out there.

They don't exist but if they do it's completely irrelevant. They don't matter.

Of course they exist.

There are more than a trillion galaxies, each with their own amount of planets.

Going by just those numbers alone is enough to assume that there are other planets with conditions similar to ours with different life.

It's common human arrogance to assume that they're the only intelligent beings in the universe. Hell, humans once thought that our galaxy/earth was at the center of the universe.

Pretty sure the government is trying to slowly ease the idea of aliens into the general public because they know they can't hide the information they have forever. I doubt it'll happen in any of our lifetimes, but it would be hilarious to see entire religious foundations shattered at the site of extra terrestrials

If you really believe that out of the trillions of galaxys in the universe, that there isn't at least one planet that contains intelligent life, you're a fucking retard. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
they will come and save me

Scientifically speaking, aliens don't exist until proven otherwise.

Now for my personal opinion, less rational than this very neutral and cold approach of the question.
Out of all the galaxies there is most likely at least one planet that of course has (or had) advanced life on it - thus extraterrestrials. The thing is, this planet will most likely be extremely far away from us, and with the limitations due to physics, we will never meet. Maybe we will never even get to communicate with them.

@FamilyGuy1999 is an alien

Yes they’re real and I recommend everyone who wants to learn more about them and the details behind the Roswell crash to pick up the book “The Day After Roswell” by Colonel Philip Corso and the book series “Milennial Hospitality” by Charles Hall.

As for the Oumoma rock? I think it’s just a pathetic and lame looking rock or probably just some bullshit made up establishment hoax to try and draw our attentions away from the real deal ET craft or reverse engineered ET craft like this…

View: https://youtu.be/NCOBKEYpx5I

And this…

View: https://youtu.be/UQNvkJPigiQ

Hopefully they exist so I can get isekai'd the fuck out of this shithole planet once and for all

((Aliens)) aren't real, that's just propaganda to hide what's actually going on

I wanna fuck this alien
Images 2

very high chance that they exist
but until I don't see concrete proof with my eyes I can't be sure

((Aliens)) aren't real, that's just propaganda to hide what's actually going on
You're right it's god Jesus and his airpods coming down to us.

who knows/who gives a fuck?

You're right it's god Jesus and his airpods coming down to us.
iu

Oh yeah, and like as if so called ((aliens)) dropping down to smoke weed with you isn't a fantasy either

All of the propaganda they spout about them possibly being "friendly" or "good natured" is a complete lie, a good 70% of all encounters are usually terrifying cases of people being violated and traumatized to death.

When it comes down to it we like to have this fantasy In our head that they could be good because that's what we've been told time and time again by hollywood, but in truth they're malevolent and vile creatures who can't be trusted, and if you do you're a complete fool.

iu

Oh yeah, and like as if so called ((aliens)) dropping down to smoke weed with you isn't a fantasy either

All of the propaganda they spout about them possibly being "friendly" or "good natured" is a complete lie, a good 70% of all encounters are usually terrifying cases of people being violated and traumatized to death.

When it comes down to it we like to have this fantasy In our head that they could be good because that's what we've been told time and time again by hollywood, but in truth they're malevolent and vile creatures who can't be trusted, and if you do you're a complete fool.

Nah man it's legit the corspe. Now we will get stands and learn the spin:feelsokman: the president will then get pregnant with Jesus and we can call it a day. That's what they are hiding.:feelsohh:

Nah man it's legit the corspe. Now we will get stands and learn the spin:feelsokman: the president will then get pregnant with Jesus and we can call it a day. That's what they are hiding.:feelsohh:
Did not understand a word