Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alice Sebold Apologizes to Man Wrongly Convicted of Raping Her

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/nyregion/alice-sebold-rape-case.html

Anthony Broadwater spent 16 years in prison after the author identified him as her attacker in an assault she described in her memoir, “Lucky.” Its publisher said Tuesday that it would stop distributing the book.

How about compensation and justice? 16 years in prison for a crime he didn't committ, this man needs more than an apology.
This man should get some milions, plus any perpetrator's misconduct that resulted in the false arrest and imprisonment, they should be punished.:feelsthink:

Good morning, gentlemen. I hate women.

I read he saw her and said he thinks he knows her from somewhere, and the bitch jumped to the conclusion "thats the guy that raped me!"
This is why any sub8 non chad should avoid women unless absolutely necessary - we are one word or one social media post of having our lives destroyed

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/30/nyregion/alice-sebold-rape-case.html

How about compensation and justice? 16 years in prison for a crime he didn't committ, this man needs more than an apology.
This man should get some milions, plus any perpetrator's misconduct that resulted in the false arrest and imprisonment, they should be punished.:feelsthink:
I don't feel sorry for guys like this, because unless shit like this happens to normie males they will deny the black pill and make fun of guys like us.

A guy like this would be mocking us if we talked about hypergamy, false rape statistics, etc

Its only when shit like this happens to them do they begin to understand

Ironically though this guy is still a blue pilled cuck afterwards and hasn't learned his lesson:
Mr. Broadwater, in an interview with The New York Times on Tuesday, said he was “relieved and grateful” for Ms. Sebold’s apology.

“It took a lot of courage, and I guess she’s brave and weathering through the storm like I am,” he said. “To make that statement, it’s a strong thing for her to do, understanding that she was a victim and I was a victim too.”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Maximum soy, this man has no backbone

So sorry for ruining your entire life:foidSoy:

I don't feel sorry for guys like this, because unless shit like this happens to normie males they will deny the black pill and make fun of guys like us.

A guy like this would be mocking us if we talked about hypergamy, false rape statistics, etc

Its only when shit like this happens to them do they begin to understand

Ironically though this guy is still a blue pilled cuck afterwards and hasn't learned his lesson:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Maximum soy, this man has no backbone
Based and High IQ
LOL She took 16 years of his life from him and he is still virtue signaling for the scumbag evil old roastie bitch. I initially felt bad for the guys injustice but hearing him Virtue Signal for the bitch like a spineless cuck, Im glad this happened to him, he deserves it and is part of the problem of todays Gynocracy. The less of him and others like him the better

She needs a visit to Dr. Lomp...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back