Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Algerian mom smacks her daughter for sending nudes

can you translate translate naffer?

@Mortis

fuck this, too much advertisements popping up.

more women deserve to be beat up by their mothers. fucking foids and cunts / rats running around like whores around this world.

@gymletethnicel do you understand what they’re saying?

Why is fighting on gore sites

it is their fault for giving her a phone in the first place

The mom should be proud that her daughter is a high smv bitch and not a femcel

@gymletethnicel do you understand what they’re saying?
Not entirely. Think she tells the other to keep holding her, that the bitch is a whore and tldr she denies any accountability and she dindu nuffin. I swear I didn't do nothing broo. Something about penis, I'm incel, I don't understand sexual terms in Arabic.

I’m not watching a video from best gore dot fun

Needs more vag spankings

She looks like she’s smiling, she deserves way worse treatment, like get beaten and gang raped by pack of currycels.

She looks like she’s smiling, she deserves way worse treatment, like get beaten and gang raped by pack of currycels.
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE LEMME RAPE HER

I'm normally against child abuse, but based since its a foid.

Good mom. Can anyone who speaks Arabic translate

The slaps are a representation of the mother's failure. She is not angry with her daughter she is angry at herself for refusing to teach manners at an appropriate time.

The daughter is too old to change course now, mom might as well spend her efforts creating another one
No matter how you raise a toilet she's gonna indulge in toiletry