Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alex from virgindestiny is comically ugly

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
This 5'2 beta male virgin bloated manlet is an extremely ugly man. He uses every lighting and angle trick in the book to look halfway decent in his youtube videos but in reality he is 1.5-2/10 at best. 

A very ugly man as you can see and he has the nerve to say this 

betadestiny is the biggest fraud and a beta ugly truecel

I thought he was 5'6

VirginDestiny lmao what an ugly fucking loser. I hate this guy. Just a pathetic incel in denial.

Damn, if he was taller he’ll have a chance :)

It's all guys on his YouTube channel and comments section, if he was actually attractive he would have tons of female viewers.

Crustaciouse said:
It's all guys on his YouTube channel and comments section, if he was actually attractive he would have tons of female viewers.

LOL exactly the comment I was about to make. Not a single femoid like, only from faggots.

Bottom image make's him look like 6/10 it it wasn't for his height he might be a normie.

he's not ugly, but in his case ugliness won't be his biggest problem anyway

he looks perfectly fine to me, in his last pic he actually looks really good to.

why even try if you are 5'2. you dont even have the face or money to compensate. if you are 5'2 just fucking give up and stop humiliating yourself.

why even try if you are 5'2. you dont even have the face or money to compensate. if you are 5'2 just fucking give up and stop humiliating yourself.
That hurt, but yea I get height mogged by teen girls lol how do my genetics fuck up this bad

I remember when I was 5'2 as a 14 year old. It was the worst experience I have ever had

what height are you now?
I'm currently at 5'8 but I have a delay of growth and puberty so I can expect to be 5'9 in the upcoming years or perhaps even 5'10 if I'm lucky. All of this shouldn't matter too much because I gave up in the west.

I'm currently at 5'8 but I have a delay of growth and puberty so I can expect to be 5'9 in the upcoming years or perhaps even 5'10 if I'm lucky. All of this shouldn't matter too much because I gave up in the west.

well at least you get respected more by society in general by not being sub 5'7 i guess

well at least you get respected more by society in general by not being sub 5'7 i guess
Yup and that's a good thing. I was sub 5'7 for a long time and it's horrible