Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcoholmaxxing thread (Alcoholiccels GTFIH)

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
currenly drinking some Irish cream Liqueur rn ngl. I was stopping drinking for weight reasons for a bit but I am tired of only smoking weed so I bought some alcohol with what little money I have left. I'll just drink the alcohol as my "dinner" so my calorie count isn't so fucked.

I love cream liqueurs. This one is white chocolate cream and I'm having it over some ice. I'll probably have some absinthe later if I do enough of my homework.

@FinnCel

066520375107.jpg
what I am drinking rn

good alcohol is expensive ngl.
I got what I did for $14 ngl. I could have found cheaper ones but I wanted this one since its higher alc. %

all i can afford is cheap beer and cheap wine

what age are you and what is the drinking age where you are?
A year younger than you, hard alcohol is legal at 18 here, but I don't want my face to be more bloated than it already is tbh

A year younger than you, hard alcohol is legal at 18 here, but I don't want my face to be more bloated than it is already tbh
brutal but makes sense ngl. I have been avoiding it as well in order to lose weight.

I like to drink tequila and beer. @Kurt Gödel do you already drink this based drink

brutal but makes sense ngl. I have been avoiding it as well in order to lose weight.
Alcohol doesn't actually take up that many calories. It's just alot or carbs and + when youre already on the obesity diet is when it fucks you up
currenly drinking some Irish cream Liqueur rn ngl. I was stopping drinking for weight reasons for a bit but I am tired of only smoking weed so I bought some alcohol with what little money I have left. I'll just drink the alcohol as my "dinner" so my calorie count isn't so fucked.

I love cream liqueurs. This one is white chocolate cream and I'm having it over some ice. I'll probably have some absinthe later if I do enough of my homework.

@FinnCel
Cream liqueur is good ngl. But I usually drink beer or whiskey.
A year younger than you, hard alcohol is legal at 18 here, but I don't want my face to be more bloated than it already is tbh
Alcohol won't do that if you keep track of the calories

Alcohol doesn't actually take up that many calories. It's just alot or carbs and + when youre already on the obesity diet is when it fucks you up
I have to drink a lot more because of my fucky intestines ngl + I am already fat

Try white Russian
full

Irish cream hmmmm. Enjoy.

Just got myself some vodka and jägermeister ngl

Taking a nap and getting rum. What kind should I get?

I want to drink malibu but i drunk like 1 time a year and i do it if my parents are not around

I'm drunk right now. Makes completing social errands easier.

Today maybe was too much drinking, tinderswiping very unproductive

i want to drink whiskey sours again. best cocktail imo

@FinnCel
nice. i like Rumchatta also.
i drink Everclear alot. 2 weeks ago i got really wasted and for some reason purposely jumped and faceplanted my self on to asphalt. and got a medium concussion, broke 2 teeth, fractured a rib, fractured neck, and completely skinned 1 knee.:feelstrash:

Last edited:
nice. i like Rumchatta also.
i drink Everclear alot. 2 weeks ago i got really wasted and for some reason purposely jumped and faceplanted my self on to asphalt. and got a medium concussion, broke 2 teeth, fractured a rib, fractured neck, and completely skinned 1 knee.:feelstrash:
brutal