Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alcoholceltrait: Calculating in alcohol not in Money

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
Everytime i have to pay for something out of my daily needs or when prices or rent goes up (for example my rent was raised by 20 euros this year) my first thought is always: "Dammit for that 20 Euro i could have gone drunk 3-4 times". Unfortunalty Rent is skyrocking in my country and prices for food, electricity and goods of daily need are in the rise aswell. I get only the min wage wich is only raised by like 10 cents each year, so i get poorer each year. So i dont safe much money and spent most money i earn that goes not in to my daily needs on alcohol.

My biggest fear is not dying as a kissless virgin because this is already certain. My biggest fear is indeed that i can not afford alcohol someday.

i caluclaut in dollars tbh, dont know whnagt you mreanb bg l

Alcohol is pretty cheap in the UK. For £3.50 you can get 4 x 300ml 5% Stella Artois from Lidl. Or 3 bottles of mixed alcohol for £5 from the larger Supermarkets.

If anything I cringe when I pay £5 knowing that would get me a lot of bread, canned foods, vegetables and meat. I tried taking pictures of "what £10 gets you (without alcohol) and receipts" but it didn't reduce my alcohol intake. :(

Wish Weed were legal so I could have a toke. Amsterdam was on the cards but I heard its pretty much closed, alogn with weed cafes, until September 2020 or even 2021.

Everytime i have to pay for something out of my daily needs or when prices or rent goes up (for example my rent was raised by 20 euros this year) my first thought is always: "Dammit for that 20 Euro i could have gone drunk 3-4 times". Unfortunalty Rent is skyrocking in my country and prices for food, electricity and goods of daily need are in the rise aswell. I get only the min wage wich is only raised by like 10 cents each year, so i get poorer each year. So i dont safe much money and spent most money i earn that goes not in to my daily needs on alcohol.

My biggest fear is not dying as a kissless virgin because this is already certain. My biggest fear is indeed that i can not afford alcohol someday.

I used to calculate in pints constantly until December 2019 when I was forced to give up alcohol forever, a pint of cider was £3.70 so if I spent money on grub I would be like "Could've had 3 pints for that." I still do it now out of habit even now, so I can totally relate OP.

very solemn