Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Alcohol makes your inhibition absolutely dissapear

Yes, its very good for lowering inhibition. People say phenibut is decent at lowering inhib, have any of you tried it?
i use it / it works best taken on a empty stomach i take about 1g

Yea now go to a club and dance and approach girls, that’s the best way to get some action.

This is a TERRIBLE idea.

You're "high inhib" FOR A REASON. I drank once and did some very cringy shit, and I INSTANTLY regretted it after I got sober.

Don't do stupid shit.

I still have anxiety when I'm drinking it's over.

the most I ever drank was 2 lite beers. I didn't feel drunk it just made my head hurt like fucking hell

This is a TERRIBLE idea.

You're "high inhib" FOR A REASON. I drank once and did some very cringy shit, and I INSTANTLY regretted it after I got sober.

Don't do stupid shit.
As a incel you shouldn't be worried about doing stupid shit. Everybody hates you because of FACE antway

I'm still shy when I'm drunk, just a bit less shy I guess.
I still couldn't talk to a woman.

I'm still shy when I'm drunk, just a bit less shy I guess.
I still couldn't talk to a woman.
Really???????????? Still drink right now my inhibition is 1 percent of what it was sober

Really???????????? Still drink right now my inhibition is 1 percent of what it was sober
I feel like alcohol doesn't affect my character as much.
It fucks with my balance and my perception tho.

When I drink I am absolutely the same person just drunk.

What is insane is on MDMA ALL social anxiety disappears; that is due to the fact that MDMA influence the part of our brain that controls fear. That is also why it´s used to treat PTSD in soldiers.

Seriously if you don´t have depression and have social anxiety you will be amazed of how incridible it is. On MDMA you would be able to walk up to a complete stranger and talk while completely relaxed and start a none creepy conversation and I really mean it 0% anxiety. I know it´s hard to believe when you have never tried going without social anxiety :)

N

What is insane is on MDMA ALL social anxiety disappears; that is due to the fact that MDMA influence the part of our brain that controls fear. That is also why it´s used to treat PTSD in soldiers.

Seriously if you don´t have depression and have social anxiety you will be amazed of how incridible it is. On MDMA you would be able to walk up to a complete stranger and talk while completely relaxed and start a none creepy conversation and I really mean it 0% anxiety. I know it´s hard to believe when you have never tried going without social anxiety :)
Need to try this lol

Good luck getting that shit easily, legally and cheaply.

N

Need to try this lol
Please send a PM so you do it safely if you intend to try it. I am a member of several drug sites and help people sometimes with questions.

Good luck getting that shit easily, legally and cheaply.
It´s not legal, it used to be legal for therapists to treat PTSD in soldiers and it had a 87% success rate after only 3 sessions. And cheaply is solely up to the person himself. The most important thing is definitely to test it, otherwise there is a big chance it´s fake. in the US of all the seized Molly "slang for MDMA, Methylone, methedrone etc" contained actual MDMA so always test it!

It doesn't for me.

Did you blacked out? LOL
Don't do this too often. Save your liver for social situations. I've drunk too much alone now alcohol have 0 effects on me.

I dont know, for me I am pretty inhibited on alcohol as well, I always watch what I say, what I do.

Because if I dont I know i might be an idiot or do something stupid. I did some pretty dumb shit while intoxicated in the past, but now I dont drink very often, when I do I try and keep myself in check.

Serious, Stimulants like cocaine, Ritalin decrease inhibition as well, but in a much better way. You wont be slurring words and doing dumb shit but will be running on pure confidence but with total clarity. Stimulants >>>>> Alcohol. Cocaine + Alcohol you will feel like a god. But dont do it, its so not worth the hangover and come down.

Last edited:
Did you blacked out? LOL
Don't do this too often. Save your liver for social situations. I've drunk too much alone now alcohol have 0 effects on me.
I dont know you tell me. Currently under the influence

I can't drink alcohol for several reasons

1. I am afraid of health problems
2. I act like a complete autist
3. I tend to start speaking English when I'm drunk
This language gear shifting while drunk happens to me too. Once while drunk I started quoting shit like DIE GROßE ZEIT IST JETZT ANGEBROCHEN, DEUTSCHLAND IST NUN ERWACHT! Good thing 99.9% of Brazilians don't understand German, if I were in Germany I would have had problems with that shit.

This language gear shifting while drunk happens to me too. Once while drunk I started quoting shit like DIE GROßE ZEIT IST JETZT ANGEBROCHEN, DEUTSCHLAND IST NUN ERWACHT! Good thing 99.9% of Brazilians don't understand German, if I were in Germany I would have had problems with that shit.
I would probably start laughing. :D That sounds like a fun experience to me.

I am already worried about speaking Japanese while being drunk in a few years. I do not drink on my own but I do it with one of my friends at least once a year.

I would probably start laughing. :D That sounds like a fun experience to me.

I am already worried about speaking Japanese while being drunk in a few years. I do not drink on my own but I do it with one of my friends at least once a year.
My friends kinda want me drunk because I'm apparently hilarious to them while drunk. I'm actually really sociable when my somewhat high inhibition is nullified. But I only ever drink when approaching foids so since I'm more and more giving up, my alcohol consumption is getting lower and lower. I must have drunk like 5 times this year.

Now...when you come down, oh god. You're going to want to kill yourself because it's back to square one, high inhibition as fuck.

Enjoy while it lasts
yup :feelsbadman:

And you will build tolerance quick, use it in moderation

Doesn't work like that for me. I'm just clumsier and can't think, but all the fears and inadequacies are still there. I'll sooner pass out or throw up before I'd do anything I wouldn't do sober.

Nope. Just a bit less shy and more funny. Still can't talk to women.

Nope. Just a bit less shy and more funny. Still can't talk to women.
Skills talking to women is cope. You can say what you want when you have F a c e

Skills talking to women is cope. You can say what you want when you have F a c e

I have a decent face, but still < 7/10 though. Even got matches / likes on tinder, okcupid, bumble and badoo.

But I'm spergy, non NT and a gamer.

Trying to find cope in music now. :lul:

When i drink plenty of alcohol it always makes me sleepy for some reason. On the other hand i notice effects you described, OP.