Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol is shit, I hate it

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I fucking hate alcohol. I drink it and start vibing to foid/normie music. It’s fucking poison and I wake up next day with stroke like headache and dizziness. And it doesn’t fucking taste good. Getting in good spirits is a foid thing. I hope with all the dope these whores take nowadays they all get dementia and shit themselves

Maybe you drink too much. I've landed in hospitals after chugging like one bottle of liquor, but yesterday I had just a sixpack of (light) beer, and it made me feel good without the hangover.

I fucking hate alcohol. I drink it and start vibing to foid/normie music. It’s fucking poison and I wake up next day with stroke like headache and dizziness. And it doesn’t fucking taste good. Getting in good spirits is a foid thing. I hope with all the dope these whores take nowadays they all get dementia and shit themselves
i never get hangovers for whatever reason but i like alcohol more for the reason that it dulls the pain of just everything

makes me care lessabout shit that gets me down ig

Drink liquor and dont overdrink.

Drink liquor and dont overdrink.
I agree, liquor mogs, especially whisky. I would've had that, but the liquor store was closed. Beer has too many calories, and I heard it causes more of a hangover too. Vodka is supposedly the best spirit for not getting hungover.

I agree, liquor mogs, especially whisky. I would've had that, but the liquor store was closed. Beer has too many calories, and I heard it causes more of a hangover too. Vodka is supposedly the best spirit for not getting hungover.
Yeah Vodka is my favorite

Yea weed is way better

weed is better

I hate all kinds of drugs. My brain is a fragile machine and it cannot deal well with neither alcohol or weed.

Most cheap alcohol and beers are no different than piss, better to take some xanax and just sleep

shit is bitter

Though as a sidenote, you should on your own try some irish beer it's better since irish beer has milk in it for some reason i don't fully understand

I like the taste of some beers and whiskeys. I feel good for an hour then feel like shit the rest of the night lol. have bad allergies

I like also how alcohol makes me low inhib and more motivated to do things. I can't have it too often tho', cuz then I start feeling like shit anytime I'm sober.

I made a "rule" for myself yesterday; well, it's more of a rule of thumb, knowing that I can't be fully trusted when it comes to following my rules. Basically, I decided not to buy anymore alcohol than I can safely drink in one go without passing out or doing something really stupid.

Even half a bottle is probably too much now, so I might just stick to beer until my tolerance gets a little higher.

I used to drink a lot to withstand normies at parties, but now I have an ulcer and I don't feel like drinking anymore in my life. Now I want to try weed as my new cope. Alcohol sucks

I don't use much.

About twice a week, before a bike ride to motivate