Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alcohol is dogshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Fuck, I drank some sake during dinner and now I feel fucking depressed. I didn't even have that much, but now I have 0 energy and am feeling super emotional.

I don't understand how anyone here could possibly cope with alcohol. I only drink it because it pairs nicely with certain foods and I actually enjoy the taste. But I won't drink it anymore if it keeps making me feel so terrible.

Shit tier cope so many other drugs to cope with. Low inhibition move imo

Tf is that shit
It's made from rice. It tastes nothing like you imagine. It's got such a sweet and fragrant/fruity taste, you would never imagine it was made from fermenting rice. The ABV is higher than red wine though, so it hits pretty hard.

Water pairs up with every food.

Alcohol just amps up your mood and if it leaves you feeling low energy it might just mean that your body doesn't process it well

I usually avoid alcohol, but today my mental health is absolutely unraveling. I am just fucking exploding with mental illness today. I decided that the best choice to deal with this would be to just get absolutely shitfaced blasted. Going great so far!

I have never drank alcohol and I never will.

it will drain all the energy out of you in the days, even weeks to come after a binge session.

You will lose motivation. You will be more anxious and depressed.

But the problem with alcohol is that it works for the moment when you are feeling really down, lonely, and depressed.

It feels nice and relaxing but i hate the taste of it

If you don't drink regularly and then have a bunch in one night, then yeah you're gonna feel like shit.

It gets better once you build up a tolerance. Then you can enjoy being drunk and not be too hungover later. It's always a fine line between getting drunk and being hungover though. And the reason alcohol is kind of a shit cope is that, at least for me, I always wanted to drink slightly more than what would make me hungover. Like there's basically no way for me to get drunk without me being guaranteed to have a bad hangover the next day.

I have no desire to drink, at this time.