Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Alcohol Coping Guide for Poorcels

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
Step 1. Obtain salt and ETHYL ALCOHOL hand sanitizer (you will literally die if it's isopropyl), most popular brands are ethyl so it shouldn't be a problem
Step 2. Get a container of some sort. It can be small or large. Smaller if you just want some for a quick fix, large if you want to stockpile. You can use the sanitizer container itself, if you want.
Step 3. Pour out as much hand sanitizer as desired. You will need quite a bit to actually get drunk I've found, experiment and see what works for you
Step 4. Add a good amount of salt. A few pinches won't do, but you won't need a cup or anything. I usually eyeball it.
Step 5. Wait for the alcohol to separate. You'll know it did when the salt is all at the bottom and you have white cloudy liquid.
Step 6. Add to a drink and "enjoy" (it won't taste too good). If you're insane you can drink it raw but it would probably have some adverse effects. At least dilute it in water.
Step 7. Enjoy your new budget cope.

Q: What can I do with the salt in the bottom of my container?
A: Just toss it. If you let it sit too long it'll solidify and be a pain in the ass, so don't.

Q: WTF are the weird little white strands?
A: Idk but they're safe to consume

Q: There are still pockets of gel in my alcohol
A: Should've added more salt. It won't kill you but it's not going to be pleasant. Still drinkable unless it's like 20% gel and 80% liquid

jfl illegal hooch is cheap as fuck in comparison to material from under the counter (in video game)
some of us cels don't have access to (normie) illegal markets, believe it or not

where are you from? can't you just buy some disgusting wine?

I'd rather not drink at all than to do this garbage

drink hand sanitiser? wtf

Better drink water kids it's safer

This sounds like one of those stories where old drunkards would drink perfume because they couldn't afford hooch. It's literally cheaper to buy a case of shitty beer on offer than to do this jfl :feelshaha:

Or you can buy a litre of cheap vodka for 6 bucks. Also grain alcohol is a good option if you're really in a rut. I'd recommend diluting it as to not burn a whole in your stomach. Maybe better advice for the kiddos.

TF is this? Alcohol costs next to nothing.

More like underagecels.

Ask your ghetto cousin/uncle to buy cheap liquor for you or something.

Last edited:
TF is this? Alcohol costs next to nothing.

More like underagecels.

Ask your ghetto cousin/uncle to buy cheap liquor for you or something.
Whigger/niggercels (GrAYs) have it made SMH

Better to save up pocket change for the occasional quality beer from your local liquor store. :feelsjuice: