Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Albino Indians 100% prove the Skin Color pill

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Look at these Indians. They are 100% south asian yet they easily look like they are North European just be being albinos. They look whiter than Greeks, Slavs, Turks, Polish, Spanish, etc. And yet there are browncels on this board you seethe at me when I say I am glad I gave rosy skin instead of being disgusting brown color like them.

This is why I say: Both shape AND color determine one's ultimate SMV. Indians have decent shape (bones) but their color (skin tone) is horrible. Take their dark skin away and they look human.

Albino 1
Albino 2
Albino 3
Albino 4
Albino 5
Albino 6
Indian woman
Kamna
Pakistan albino 1

Yea, they are somewhat Western Eurasian so it checks out.

some of them look inbred

Look at these Indians. They are 100% south asian yet they easily look like they are North European just be being albinos. They look whiter than Greeks, Slavs, Turks, Polish, Spanish, etc. And yet there are browncels on this board you seethe at me when I say I am glad I gave rosy skin instead of being disgusting brown color like them.

This is why I say: Both shape AND color determine one's ultimate SMV. Indians have decent shape (bones) but their color (skin tone) is horrible. Take their dark skin away and they look human.

View attachment 593455View attachment 593456View attachment 593457View attachment 593458View attachment 593459View attachment 593460View attachment 593461View attachment 593462View attachment 593463
Most aren't albino if they have dark hair. A few do have virtiligo, and yes they mog.

big blackpill. If I was a tall curry, I would have bleached my skin, surgery maxxed my face and changed name to white and no one would be able to tell. Also I'd get a vasectomy so foid would never get pregnant and never see my fraud as there would never be (((offspring))).

Most aren't albino if they have dark hair. A few do have virtiligo, and yes they mog.
I didn't even know virtiligo was real. Thought the boondockd made it up :feelshaha:
big blackpill. If I was a tall curry, I would have bleached my skin, surgery maxxed my face and changed name to white and no one would be able to tell. Also I'd get a vasectomy so foid would never get pregnant and never see my fraud as there would never be (((offspring))).
I have a cringe deathnic name and I'm hopefully gonna change it to a more white sounding middle eastern name like abraham or Ishmael or Zechariah

Another example I found

Holy shit, the UV rays in curryland have destroyed the entire race.
Yep, that dravidian albino genuinely looks like she has the Borreby phenotype. Alot of Indians seem to of East European adjacent facial features, just with darker skin

Yep, that dravidian albino genuinely looks like she has the Borreby phenotype. Alot of Indians seem to of East European adjacent facial features, just with darker skin
Yeah, they both have the subhuman bug eyes that are lacking in western europeans