Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alaska, PNW, and Northern CA are the hotspots for serial killers in the world jfl. Anyone heard of the Leonard lake and Charles Ng case from the 80s?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl because CA, PNW, and Alaska has vast swaths of wooded terrain yet is relatively close to major population centers.

"The United States has 3 times more serial killers per capita than any other country in the world and has produced 67.58% of known serial killers."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3Ru7p2ppI

They filmed two of their victims pleading for their lives. One foid victim, begging them to not take the baby and Ng says something like, "its better if its dead". Damn. Brutal shit.

Ng told a fellow prisoner that he raped the foid then shot the baby. Sick fuckin world out there.

As for me, I'm not fuckin letting anyone take me in a kidnapping hostage situation. If they wanna kill me theyre gonna have to kill me on the spot so others can possibly find out. Im not gonna get tortured in some fuckin dark hot cell with no ventilation. They both were able to kidnap so many goddamn victims and bring them to their bunker

I state again lol, NO ONE is taking me down to some fuckin bunker dungeon to be tortured and ass raped. If they wanna kill me they are just gonna have to kill me on the spot.

geez. people like this is why conceal carry should be allowed

True. Nut cases like these are extremely rare.

If you do some research on the case, what happens in the video tapes is extremely disturbing.

No one has seen it except the police but some of them have described it. There is a movie called "The Miranda murders" that depicts the videotape as accurately as they possibly could.

A 1 year old toddler was cooked alive inside an oven. The chink bastard put him in a pot and put him inside. Some commenters said that one of their victims was put inside of a metal cage and burned alive. They laughed and watched as he yelled at the top of his lungs as he thrashed inside of the cage.

A single case like this alone is enough to legitimate the 2nd amendment.

Those poor people were at the complete mercy of those two demons.

They would have never gotten me a foot outside my door and drove me 100+ miles to a remote cabin in the wilderness off the grid to be tortured in a dark bunker/dungeon/torture chamber.

The only thing I could think when fast forwarding through this video is that this was back when the FBI was capable of actually do some real protecting and serving.

"Ng" is a surname jfl:feelskek:
He was doomed with that name

They would have never gotten me a foot outside my door and drove me 100+ miles to a remote cabin in the wilderness off the grid to be tortured in a dark bunker/dungeon/torture chamber.
Dexter could. He just comes from behind (like a faggot) and puts a needle in your throat while you carry your bags from walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back