Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Akira: The Future of Japan (Countdown to 2019 (when Akira takes place) and 2020 Tokyo Olympics)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Sequel to two threads: https://incels.is/threads/akira-198...the-olympics-would-be-in-tokyo-in-2020.80547/ and https://incels.is/threads/japan-after-2020-tokyo-olympics.33099/

From this point on I am fully AkiraMaxxing knowing full well what's coming.

Japan will turn into a crime ridden dump, a shell of it's former glory just as it is in Akira if the ZOG get their way with their future plans.

Summer 2020: All the world's Chads converge in Tokyo.

From NBA Niggas (Lebron, Durant etc...) to Tennis Stars, Footballers, and everything else. (No racist, I hate all ZOGGED entertainer slaves regardless of colors)

Tokyo will be turned into the world's zoo.

As Akira foretold (in the movie made in 1988 the 2020 Tokyo Olympics play an important part, long before anyone knew there would be such a thing).

The anime predicted all of this, I have seen it so I know what will happen.

That's where it all ends.

Japanese airwaves flooding the populace with images of the worst the west has to offer. Celebrities and politicians in presence from the world over.

It's all going to come to an end. This isn't 1964 (Original Tokyo Summer Olympics) and 1998 (Tokyo Winter Olympics). With hypergamy and the internet this will be such a significant event Japan may as well be referred to as Pre and Post Olympics going forward.

The ZOG failed with the nukes in WW2, they failed with the rise of China, and they failed with the previous (((Olympics))). Now they try one last time to destroy Japan.

I'll go in January in the last few months before this land becomes corrupted. May it survive, Japan will need all the help it can get.

Fuck you ZOG.

You won't be happy until you rape the Japanese people and spirit because they resist you and defy you.

You will give free Tinder gold to all Olympic athletes just like you did during the Korean winter Olympics.

You will do lots of tricks. https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/tinde...nt-olympic-villages-olympic/story?id=53274679

It's too late though. You won't stop my ascension in January. I will experience Japan before you get your chance to ruin it.

Before it becomes like what you've done to the west.

I will never change my Akira avatar and sig because I know what's coming.

i like the "Akira" movie even tho the plot makes no sense.

It honestly won't be as bad as you've stated.

i like the "Akira" movie even tho the plot makes no sense.

It doesn't make sense by itself but when you realize it's a prophecy for the future of Japan (that is happening right now) then everything makes sense.

There is a reason why Akira was buried under the 2020 Tokyo Olympic stadium and when it was released destroyed the whole city.

1d253516b1e8e853ff6a39b26ec1db2f  gundam wing cup of coffee

I am also aware how schizophrenic this all sounds.

It doesn't make sense by itself but when you realize it's a prophecy for the future of Japan (that is happening right now) then everything makes sense.

There is a reason why Akira was buried under the 2020 Tokyo Olympic stadium and when it was released destroyed the whole city.

View attachment 52610

I am also aware how schizophrenic this all sounds.
nah, i can follow what ur saying i might re watch it later tbh

Akira is one of the best shit I have ever seen in my life. Also Ghost in the Shell. GITS can only be compared to classics like Isaac Asimov's sci-fi.

Japan died in 1945. It’s America’s puppet now.

Akira is one of the best shit I have ever seen in my life. Also Ghost in the Shell. GITS can only be compared to classics like Isaac Asimov's sci-fi.

I love the original GITS but the sequel was terrible.

Worst anime film I've ever seen, when the original is in my top 5 along with Akira.

I never got into the hard Asimov stuff but can appreciate it for the influence it would have on Star Trek, anime, and cyberpunk.

Worst anime film I've ever seen, when the original is in my top 5 along with Akira.

I never got into the hard Asimov stuff but can appreciate it for the influence it would have on Star Trek, anime, and cyberpunk.

I did not watch the sequels, most probably those are not from the same director, learning this I did not bother to watch. You should watch Hayao Miyazaki stuffs, they are also nice, although extremely bluepilled. I like them because of their arts, their art is superhuman.

Also you should watch the "Animatrix" anthology, there are 6 short stories, each of them mogs the original "the matrix" movies to the hell and back, both in terms of story line and art.

I did not watch the sequels, most probably those are not from the same director, learning this I did not bother to watch. You should watch Hayao Miyazaki stuffs, they are also nice, although extremely bluepilled. I like them because of their arts, their art is superhuman.

I saw all of them as a kid dubbed on toonami but I regret that I've only recently watched Spirited Away subbed.

I need to watch the others, I will soon now that you've reminded me.

Also you should watch the "Animatrix" anthology, there are 6 short stories, each of them mogs the original "the matrix" movies to the hell and back, both in terms of story line and art.

This I saw, these were cool.

Except the one with the group that tries to lure robots to be their friends to hack them.

That one was creepy as hell and pissed me off.

Lol I loved that Asian ninja girl in one of them.

Except the one with the group that tries to lure robots to be their friends to hack them.

WTF? That was the best among all of them.

I am into horror movies though, may be that's why I like creepy stuffs. You should watch japanese/korean horror movies too, some of them are original creepy shit. @EthnicelNL can guide you really well. He is a master level movie freak.

I am into horror movies though, may be that's why I like creepy stuffs. You should watch japanese/korean horror movies too, some of them are original creepy shit. @EthnicelNL can guide you really well. He is a master level movie freak.

Feel free to PM me any recommendations. Especially with Halloween coming up it would be fun to watch some.

OK

Bruh i recommend these tbh

I saw the Devil
A tale of two sisters (real mindfuck)

Not horror but my favorite korean movie Oldboy..that movie will stick you with you after you watch it first time.
Feel free to PM me any recommendations. Especially with Halloween coming up it would be fun to watch some.

View attachment 52737