Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This will NEVER happen to you.

The 3D version of that will happen to me when I get to Japan.

It will in my fan-fiction.

Why can't more women be loyal like this?

Of course it wont i am not a 2D anime character.
CtKkRME.gif
your first day in Japan right ?:feelskek:

dont wanna see you fail, but just wanna say more expectation more disappointing it would be

2D girls are better than 3D creatures

This doesn't happen to chad either.
2D ISN'T REAL UNFORTUNATELY

dont wanna see you fail, but just wanna say more expectation more disappointing it would be
He’s gonna rope when he walks out of the airport doors and sees the gook foids look at him with the same look of disgust the western foids did

Do you think Japan is in for a shift in culture after America and the world gets its filthy baka gaijin Westerner hands on it during the 2020 Olympics?

bro dont be so delusional ı'm afraid you'll end up roping in japan suicide forest lol

Imagine a real foid (possibly Stacy) asking you: "Or would you like... ME?" I would have nutted ngl
bro dont be so delusional ı'm afraid you'll end up roping in japan suicide forest lol
:feelskek:

I posted this the day I registered on this site.

https://incels.is/threads/japan-after-2020-tokyo-olympics.33099/

Fortunately I am set to arrive for the first time in June and can make steps to move there as early as Fall 2019/Winter 2020.

My greatest fear is that NBC will do a bunch of soft culture pieces inbetween the events...

"The cultural phenomenon of 'anime' isn't foreign to the international community, but there's a lot that we here in the United States are still missing out on. Mary Carillo reports..."

"Most Americans might enjoy watching Kevin Durant rack up the points for Team USA. But what if I told you this little girl..."

latest

"...has just as much game as the Velvet Hoop?"

My greatest fear is that NBC will do a bunch of soft culture pieces inbetween the events...

"The cultural phenomenon of 'anime' isn't foreign to the international community, but there's a lot that we here in the United States are still missing out on. Mary Carillo reports..."

"Most Americans might enjoy watching Kevin Durant rack up the points for Team USA. But what if I told you this little girl..."

latest

"...has just as much game as the Velvet Hoop?"

The ZOG would never allow such a segment. Normies can't anime, it'd be bad for business.

The ZOG would never allow such a segment. Normies can't anime, it'd be bad for business.

A lot can happen in a year and some months.

A lot can happen in a year and some months.

By then I would've already ascended or Thailand/PhilippinesMaxxing if that didn't work out so it wouldn't even matter.

When I get my waifu waifu waifu this is what I'll hear every night I come home from work.

modern anime is such fucking garbage how can people watch this cringe fest?

modern anime is such fucking garbage how can people watch this cringe fest?

when you realize it's mostly a bunch of male japanese virgins writing anime you can see why it's written like it is

seems like most of them are coping, trying to relive their high school days of having the cute girl be obsessed with them so they write these animes with obsessed girls who will do anything for the male hero