Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Airport blackpill

The random searches really are random. A machine beeps randomly every few passengers telling the staff to search. Otherwise a terrorist could just do things to make himself less conspicuous and avoid the search. But they can’t do anything against random odds.
I had the dreaded SSSS on my pass. I don't think that's random. I guess we will see next time.

The random searches really are random. A machine beeps randomly every few passengers telling the staff to search. Otherwise a terrorist could just do things to make himself less conspicuous and avoid the search. But they can’t do anything against random odds.
I had the dreaded SSSS on my pass. I don't think that's random. I guess we will see next time.

SSSS is random, but DHS has confirmed there are a few things that can increase those odds:

-Travelling to or from, or being a citizen of, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, and other high-risk areas
-Buying a ticket with cash
-Buying a one-way ticket
-Buying a ticket the day before the flight
-Being a male of military age (18 to 50)
-Being on an undisclosed watchlist
-Flying to or from politically important cities like NYC or Washington, D.C.

Last edited:
if you had taken enough showers or watched enough movies with strong female protagonists she would've given you a hand job

if you had taken enough showers or watched enough movies with strong female protagonists she would've given you a hand job

Ah, nothing screams "romantic" more than a handjob from an ugly, obese uniformed security guard wearing disposable latex gloves in an interrogation room at a run-down airport.

Airports suck tbh. There are always so fucking many high class gorgeous foids around. And I didn't even go through that shit, the security people only made me throw by water bottle away.

Are you white OP? If you are than that's clear ugly profiling.

Shit wouldn't stop an ugly ER, he would know that they would "randomly select" him and do his business on the normies before the security chokepoint.

Are you white OP? If you are than that's clear ugly profiling.

Shit wouldn't stop an ugly ER, he would know that they would "randomly select" him and do his business on the normies before the security chokepoint.
Yes, I'm white. Not brown. And yes airport security is just a joke.