Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Airport blackpill

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Literally as soon as I enter security I am instantly selected for a "random search" by a foid "guard" of course. They went through all my shit patted me down then made me go into the X-ray machine for good measure. After that I went through the ACTUAL security check.

Meanwhile dozens of normies and families were being let through with no holdups whatsoever. JFL even at an airport an ugly single male there raised every alarm in the book, like memes come to life

at least the US customs guy was chill and let me through in four seconds basically

>random search" by a foid "guard" of course.

Chad bragger.

>random search" by a foid "guard" of course.

Chad bragger.
They only search people who they think will shoot up the place. Being a foid especially, ugly male alone = threat and mass shooter.

You should have shown her your cock.

They expected you to rot at home, why should a cel leave the house?

Touched by female :chad:

She sensed your bad personality.

I remember going to an airport and this security dude felt my junk

i get searched by the subway security at least 3 times a week, they mostly search ugly incels tbh

Foids don't want ugly men to be allowed in public

I miss 90s air travel. Airports were much cooler

never been to an airport during the winter

Why are the securiy guard foids in america short, fat and often hispanic. The ones that touch you in inappropriate areas.

I was stopped two times because i had bottles of water or deodorant in my backpack last time i travelled. My sister had too and they didn't gave a fuck, only i was stopped. Soyciety has declared war on ugly men.

I remember going to an airport and this security dude felt my junk
When I was 8 years old once this guard literally grabbed my ass while searching
Why are the securiy guard foids in america short, fat and often hispanic. The ones that touch you in inappropriate areas.
Security guards being women is comical enough but then when they're also 5 feet tall it becomes a damn joke

Security guards are supposed to be imposing brutes that's kind of in the name not pathetic manlets or 4 foot women

I was stopped two times because i had bottles of water or deodorant in my backpack last time i travelled. My sister had too and they didn't gave a fuck, only i was stopped. Soyciety has declared war on ugly men.
lol why deoderant? They took my water but not deoderant

Literally as soon as I enter security I am instantly selected for a "random search" by a foid "guard" of course. They went through all my shit patted me down then made me go into the X-ray machine for good measure. After that I went through the ACTUAL security check.

Meanwhile dozens of normies and families were being let through with no holdups whatsoever. JFL even at an airport an ugly single male there raised every alarm in the book, like memes come to life

at least the US customs guy was chill and let me through in four seconds basically
We gon' fuck witchu 'cos we got da powah now muhfugga, ugly ass man gotsta be shit on.

lol why deoderant? They took my water but not deoderant
It was one of those spray deodorants. They have a stupid rule that you can't have a certain quantity, so they sent a guy to check out.

Jfl at telling them if you're hiding any gold, cash, or electronics. They're trying to tax it to give to single mom whores, so it's none of their business what you bring back with you.

The foid really wanted to touch you :chad:

They only search people who they think will shoot up the place. Being a foid especially, ugly male alone = threat and mass shooter.
Not true, how do you think the trucel Jihadcels always get to carry out their acts?
Because quota female security personnel cannot bear to look at them when they should be monitoring them, or they simply forget they exist whilst monitoring and getting wet over Chaddam.

Literally as soon as I enter security I am instantly selected for a "random search" by a foid "guard" of course. They went through all my shit patted me down then made me go into the X-ray machine for good measure. After that I went through the ACTUAL security

Chads.co :chad:

Ngl you got touched by a foid without paying, I would have jizzed right there to make her uncomfortable

Just another reason the beta rebellion will fail.

What in the fuck made you think you're entitled to leave your home without being treated like shit you fucking incel cunt?

I've never been selected for a random search but sometimes the scanner you walk through beeps for some reason and they're always such cunts about it and talk to me in such a condensing tone and sound like they're pissed off with me but I dunno if that's cuz I'm ugly or they're just like that with everyone.

Jfl at telling them if you're hiding any gold, cash, or electronics. They're trying to tax it to give to single mom whores, so it's none of their business what you bring back with you.
He only asked me where I was going then let me through immediately after. He literally only took three seconds. It was nice of him.
Not true, how do you think the trucel Jihadcels always get to carry out their acts?
Because quota female security personnel cannot bear to look at them when they should be monitoring them, or they simply forget they exist whilst monitoring and getting wet over Chaddam.
So I'm actually a Chad all along then? Damn...
roflmao at fat mulatto female TSAers giving incels increased cancer risks
It's all for security you INKWELL :soy:

It was so degrading. I see everyone else going through as normal then in getting three times the security for being an ugly male alone. Then after with the bins they guy literally slams my down and my brand new timbs in there get a little scuffed. Fucking faggots

Last edited:
Over for you man, incels are a danger to society

These foids watch movies where the villain is always an ugly dude and they think real life is just like the movies. They really are that dumb.

Was this at a U.S. airport? Did you get "SSSS" on your boarding pass?

Was this at a U.S. airport? Did you get "SSSS" on your boarding pass?
Yes, I did. Government is probably spying on my posts here right now for all I know.

We really are on a watchlist tbh. Memes aside. It's worse than I thought.

Last edited:
Security guards being women is comical enough but then when they're also 5 feet tall it becomes a damn joke

Security guards are supposed to be imposing brutes that's kind of in the name not pathetic manlets or 4 foot women

Because airport security isn't about keeping anyone safe. It's "security theatre". The TSA repeatedly fails its own tests.

It's all about reassuring the public that airports are safe and impenetrable to terrorist attacks. It also allows manufacturers of body scanners and X-rays and test kits to make a quick buck.

"No shampoo bottles! Why are your liquids not in a clear plastic bag? I'm sorry, sir, but your nail clippers could be used to hijack an aircraft, we're going to have to confiscate them. Sir, could we have a chat? You seem to be nervous."

Brutal ngl. Confirmed truecel when the foid doesnt even wanna do her job
I went to some gay Christmas dinner yesterday with my sister after church, and roasties would walk by and introduce themselves to her (she's right next to me) then look at me and just walk away.

Yes, I was aware when I saw it on the boarding pass and it made me extremely depressed. My own government hates me.

If I keep seeing it on boarding pass that means I'd bet nobody on this forum is safe either.

American airports just straight up suck. Most of them are horribly designed, inefficient, and the lounges are shit. O'Hare is a shithole and so is JFK and EWR.

Stopping over in Tokyo Narita or Singapore Changi is an entirely different experience. I'm going to Doha in a couple of weeks, it's probably also nice.

American airports just straight up suck. Most of them are horribly designed, inefficient, and the lounges are shit. O'Hare is a shithole and so is JFK and EWR.

Stopping over in Tokyo Narita or Singapore Changi is an entirely different experience. I'm going to Doha in a couple of weeks, it's probably also nice.
I am more concerned about being potentially unironically watched in everything I say by the cuckbi.

The random searches really are random. A machine beeps randomly every few passengers telling the staff to search. Otherwise a terrorist could just do things to make himself less conspicuous and avoid the search. But they can’t do anything against random odds.