Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AI will take software(and other white collar) jobs soon within 10-20 years, definitely within 30!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
read article on ChatGPT ai. This vile evil fucking invention was made by the highest IQ kikes/curries/cumskins/chinks on the planet. And I went ahead and tested it. It is already very smart. Smarter than many humans at answering questions. Even for some original questions, it can answer them. It isn't good enough yet to kill software jobs right now.

But give it another 5,10,15, definitely 30 years( this fucker will take my job, and take many other people's jobs. You think outsourcing hurt American workers? This motherfucker is going to be like that but on steroids. It will utterly fucking rape millions maybe even billions out of jobs. I am not joking. I fucking swear if someday I end up on the street because of this fucking evil nigger AI, I will not be a cuck and rot to death on the street, and will serve retribution to the filthy chink//pajeet/kike/cumskin scum who created this fucking monster son of a whore AI.

FUCK CHATGPT, FUCK U AI STEM NERRD FAGGOT CHINKS/PAJEETS/KIKES/CUMSKINS FOR CREATING THIS VILE MONSTER AI

FUCK ELON MUSK FUCK ALL THE OTHER SCUM FINANICING THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Just create your own AI to get rich. It's a race, there's no stopping AI. Either be the one profitting from it or die :shock:

Just create your own AI to get rich. It's a race, there's no stopping AI. Either be the one profitting from it or die :shock:
far easier said than done. (((They)) have tens of billions of USD invested in paying the highest IQ sons of bitches on the planet to create AI to spy and track everyone. And soon these AIs will be used to automate millions if not billions of jobs. Then richfags will have a drone security force to kill peasants who try to protest or take revenge

So kanye west is right and based?

Will i lose my data science curryland job as it would prevent from Jewish AI investments?
No, you should be good for now. But if you fail to get in within 5 years, you will probably be somewhat fucked. In the long run, this AI also means more and more jobs will be automated out, this means fewer and fewer jobs @ every level will be available eventually

No, you should be good for now. But if you fail to get in within 5 years, you will probably be somewhat fucked. In the long run, this AI also means more and more jobs will be automated out, this means fewer and fewer jobs @ every level will be available eventually
Alright then thanks ansari bhai :feelsokman::feelshaha::feelsaww:

AI like this should be illegal and its usage should result in prison time around the globe TBQH

AI like this should be illegal and its usage should result in prison time around the globe TBQH
Unfortunately this won't happen. Globohomo fuckers will abuse the fuck out of this AI. And even if it got banned in the west, China would conitue to research it and then use it to mog the west. We might actually see another cold war type situation but instead of nukea, it will be a competition on who can create most powerful evil sack of shit AI surveillance system.

It's not a fair contest, though, not even close. Artificial intelligence is one of the most complex systems we, as a species, have ever developed, and to build on your own requires resources, training, and intelligence beyond what most individuals have.

It's not a fair contest, though, not even close. Artificial intelligence is one of the most complex systems we, as a species, have ever developed, and to build on your own requires resources, training, and intelligence beyond what most individuals have.
Was joke. There's not really any hope for an individual to build a better AI yeah. Most AI aren't really complex in principle though.

read article on ChatGPT ai. This vile evil fucking invention was made by the highest IQ kikes/curries/cumskins/chinks on the planet. And I went ahead and tested it. It is already very smart. Smarter than many humans at answering questions. Even for some original questions, it can answer them. It isn't good enough yet to kill software jobs right now.

But give it another 5,10,15, definitely 30 years( this fucker will take my job, and take many other people's jobs. You think outsourcing hurt American workers? This motherfucker is going to be like that but on steroids. It will utterly fucking rape millions maybe even billions out of jobs. I am not joking. I fucking swear if someday I end up on the street because of this fucking evil nigger AI, I will not be a cuck and rot to death on the street, and will serve retribution to the filthy chink//pajeet/kike/cumskin scum who created this fucking monster son of a whore AI.

FUCK CHATGPT, FUCK U AI STEM NERRD FAGGOT CHINKS/PAJEETS/KIKES/CUMSKINS FOR CREATING THIS VILE MONSTER AI
Learn to hack just in case these so machine are connected to the internet

It's fucking over. The only hope we have is merging man with machine.

Where's the Jew that made it. Maybe I can sEnd him a gReat gift

Where's the Jew that made it. Maybe I can sEnd him a gReat gift
probably somewhere in cuckifornia or maybe Qatar watching the world cup.

probably somewhere in cuckifornia or maybe Qatar watching the world cup.
I want to stalk him. This is the equivalent of finding Dio in Egypt... We must stop him nOW