Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ai who the fuck is a it cunt

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date

He says nihilism like it's a bad thing. It's just accepting reality.
Literally this whole forum is to share among people never have been laid, and are too ugly for women to be interested in.
IT exists exists to make fun of people who can't get laid.
What community is worse by definition? The one that hates their own life or one that mocks other people for their shitty circumstances and fails to understand their situation?
I think we all know the answer.
It's like short people on the internet that made a website to complain about their height, and then some redditors being like "its not your height bro, its personality" as if they had the same personality before being rejected all the time

He says nihilism like it's a bad thing. It's just accepting reality.
Literally this whole forum is to share among people never have been laid, and are too ugly for women to be interested in.
IT exists exists to make fun of people who can't get laid.
What community is worse by definition? The one that hates their own life or one that mocks other people for their shitty circumstances and fails to understand their situation?
I think we all know the answer.
It's like short people on the internet that made a website to complain about their height, and then some redditors being like "its not your height bro, its personality" as if they had the same personality before being rejected all the time
im looking for that it spy is it you?

im looking for that it spy is it you?
What I said is definitely what IT would say. Makes sense

No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.
No, I am spergacus.