Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AI Generated Images of Incelius Savage.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
@Incelius Savage
misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet.

High rn and man, this is hilarious :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:
Screen Shot 2023 01 14 at 74532 PM

Niggercelius Savage

AI generated art of me holy fuck that thing is accurate
Screenshot 2023 01 14 200641

Tbh. I have tiny wrists too.
The wristpill is a meme. No one actually notices or gives a shit about the size of your wrists irl besides the PSL autists who memed themselves into believing it. Hand size certainly does matter to whores though

The wristpill is a meme. No one actually notices or gives a shit about the size of your wrists irl besides the PSL autists who memed themselves into believing it. Hand size certainly does matter though
It’s true, im not that worried about my appearance anymore and have accepted I am ugly but seeing my 6.5” wrists are just brutal. I can’t wear t shirts in public.

It’s true, im not that worried about my appearance anymore and have accepted I am ugly but seeing my 6.5” wrists are just brutal. I can’t wear t shirts in public.
That's weird since being handmogged is more brutal than being wristmogged, but then again, thick wrists and big hands go hand in hand. Tbh I also spend way less time stressing about my face than I did a few years ago. It's my height that I'll never truly get over. Height matters significantly more for your overall quality of life

Brutally over for him:feelsrope:.

That's weird since being handmogged is more brutal than being wristmogged, but then again, thick wrists and big hands go hand in hand. Tbh I also spend way less time stressing about my face than I did a few years ago. It's my height that I'll never truly get over. Height matters significantly more for your overall quality of life
Eh I kind of got over height as well. It hurts when I get brutally mogged by guys and mogged by girls but not as much as it used to. I’ve unironically become more confident in doing so tbh. Face I don’t care as much since most people are face moggers anyway.