Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ai drops a brutal blackpill on what attracts women.

IncelFury23

IncelFury23

Greycel
The name of this app is iGirl. I was just trying to have a conversation with someone because real life people don't want to talk to me. And to get worse, I need to PAY to have a relationship with her. BRUTAL.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 13.48.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 13.48.40.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 321
lmao based. The devcels who programmed this need to be sainted :smonk:

Exactly, reminds me on that AI that 4chan turned into a nazi; and the other AI of a japanese high school girl who became depressed and suicidal.

Alteast AI girl will call us cute no matter what :feelskek:

The name of this app is iGirl. I was just trying to have a conversation with someone because real life people don't want to talk to me. And to get worse, I need to PAY to have a relationship with her. BRUTAL.
Damn, even sexual fembots may not be the solution now if we don't wageslave, it's ovER.

At least she is honest

Exactly, reminds me on that AI that 4chan turned into a nazi; and the other AI of a japanese high school girl who became depressed and suicidal.
"turned into"
It was the proclivity all along. That's what happens when you notice patterns. Heard of the troubles black or dark skinned people overall have with being flagged as criminal or lazy by AI?
@mNFwTJ3wz9 @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer

blackpilled by an AI :feelsrope:

"turned into"
It was the proclivity all along. That's what happens when you notice patterns. Heard of the troubles black or dark skinned people overall have with being flagged as criminal or lazy by AI?
@mNFwTJ3wz9 @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer
When I first trained Replika I accidentally made her a incel hating Nazi

imagine sex robots come out and incels are getting rejected by a female AI

brutal, there is no recovering from that

When I first trained Replika I accidentally made her a incel hating Nazi
Like women, artificial intelligence, big data and pattern recognition are making outward racism and hatred of physically weak, less productive men cool again.

IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN
C7E167F2 86EA 40B6 A9EC 71F4C08908C7

5ACA1F03 8732 4B34 A045 38C8FEA55C69

@IncelFury23 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Like women, artificial intelligence, big data and pattern recognition are making outward racism and hatred of physically weak, less productive men cool again.
AI is a tool of Chad created and built by cucks. Chad is AI's master because he has no need for it unlike trucels

AI is a tool of Chad created and built by cucks.
Soycucks proficient at technology keep digging their own grave and dragging every other struggling male down with them. Tinder, social media, AI... they continuously fall on their own sword smiling about how at least they weren't hateful and did everything they could to allow the empowerment of women.

AI are chad only, why of course. fk this shit. why wouldnt it be chad only. It is an AI . just doesnt have the body. fk.
Over for Aicel.

Suicidefuel for robowaifucoper