Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AI becomes “misogynistic” because it correctly identifies women as less desirable hires.

AI is the autist's best friend

I saw this somewhere earlier LOL

Science is misogynistic proven once again tbh.
Great article

problematic.

:feelsgah:

Seriously though, I'm willing to bet that they are going to manipulate the algorithm in such a way that men are actually disadvantaged - and no court is going to rule against it because they don't actually care about the process but about the results.

Seriously though, I'm willing to bet that they are going to manipulate the algorithm in such a way that men are actually disadvantaged - and no court is going to rule against it because they don't actually care about the process but about the results.

High IQ

Computers use cold, hard logic to derive their conclusions.

Imagine being so cucked that even a few lines of code have a better perception of reality than you.

Cue in foids wanting to ban AI :feelskek:

ppl r so retarded. they should be looking 4 the best person 4 the job not some magic ratio of equality 4 equalities sake.

This is obvious to happen, AI use nothing more than statistics to identify the desired results by finding common traits for success cases, the more you feed the training data with a particular data type, the more it will shift to a result, it is only necessary to remove the variable gender of the observable characteristics, even so I believe that it will have more cases of success of men since it is practically of our nature to work with machines, you only need to see this forum the number of incels that do CS is really high.

Women don't even realize the pain they would go through if quality AI pussy becomes available to the average man.

All AI's so far have been racist, misogynist and anti-semittic.

It's almost as if AIs are good at pattern recognition.

I'm happy that I'm a fucking white male, who the AI overlords will spare. The rest of you go to the mines to get the AI their precious metals.

Im fine with robots taking over the world now.

Becayse statistically women are inferior

Cue in foids wanting to ban AI :feelskek:

AI is a foid's worst nightmare since it doesn't have any concept of emotion (which foids base their reality on) and it doesn't succumb to the power of the pussy.

Proof that logic is misogynistic.

All AI's so far have been racist, misogynist and anti-semittic.

It's almost as if AIs are good at pattern recognition.

I'm happy that I'm a fucking white male, who the AI overlords will spare. The rest of you go to the mines to get the AI their precious metals.
I for one welcome our new AI overlords.

AI knows what's up.

I, for one, welcome our new Robot overlords.

The fire is misogynistic as well too since when a house is burning it forgets to give female firefighters a fair advantage by extinguishing itself and that way fight the patriarchy.

Women don't even realize the pain they would go through if quality AI pussy becomes available to the average man.

It's just cope but I still can't wait to get that. The reality is that women have way better sex toys so far.

We need the machines to take over already.

Just turn yourself into an android theory.

I wounder what other conclusions the AI made? Did it discriminate against ugly men/incels?
Also feminsts will try to to ban AI.

ppl r so retarded. they should be looking 4 the best person 4 the job not some magic ratio of equality 4 equalities sake.
I wonder why foids say they're for ethnics but don't fuck them?

Reading the article was pretty funny. The AI just got so used to seeing poor qualifications with women and female verbiage, so it just determined that literally being a female or using female words meant you were worse. Obviously not what they were trying to achieve, but still fucking hilarious.

it just determined that literally being a female or using female words meant you were worse. Obviously not what they were trying to achieve, but still fucking hilarious.
Then they get mad at men for coming up with similar conclusions.