Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AI art of Incelius Savage

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet. Gonna build my own society in the future

@Incelius Savage

I’m dead :feelskek::feelskek: but accurate. I just need to give myself a buzzcut and get higher t to grow a better beard then get really lean.

Last edited:
View attachment 685864
misanthrope, unluckiest person in the world, suffered more than anyone on this planet, incel that has a reason for being in his situation like normies shame us for, the most unique and complex person on earth, bipolar sometimes, unvoluntary human, low inhib, real actual monk (i have no sex drive), high value man without the value yet. Gonna build my own society in the future
What AI did you use?

I’m dead :feelskek::feelskek: but accurate. I just need to give myself a buzzcut and get higher t to grow a better beard then get really lean.
You need to make this your profile pic

Could probably ascend if looksmaxed. :feelssus:

When are you guys getting married

Just do meth and have a buzzcut bro @Zer0/∞