Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AHHHHHH I NEED LOVE AND AFFECTION FROM A FOID NOW AHHHHHH

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN'T TAKE INCELDOM ANYMORE. IT'S JUST HELL!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REEEEEEEEEEE

------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe get a warning for this. But it's an extremely high IQ thread. Fakecel if u disagree.

Meanwhile, Chad is brutally beating a female within an inch of her life, and she will reward him with passionate, loving sex in a few minutes.

If you're ugly like me, no girl will ever be capable of loving you.

PostmaXx to the maXx

Posting suifuel right here.

Femoids do not feel love

Meanwhile, Chad is brutally beating a female within an inch of her life, and she will reward him with passionate, loving sex in a few minutes.
Chad is brutally beating her within an inch of her life WHILE FUCKING HER and he’s about to grab her by the hair and cram his cock down her throat and cum in her throat until she chokes and coughs and cum leaks out of her nose. That’s sex in 2018.

Tfw a foid will never show you affection, while Chad gets it everyday

This has given me a whole new perspective on life. One of the highest IQ posts I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible how you qualitatively express your emotions in such a way that it makes Einstein look like a brain damaged hamster. :yes::yes: