Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[AHHHHfuel] QUICK, THE FORUM'S BURNING DOWN!

better users than me will be picked by others, I can just play vidya and have you with me in spirit

Brutal thread

Damn bro thanks:feelsokman:

As for me it would be
@Insomniac
@RegisterUserName
@2340922
@Mainländer
@Pareg (my new bro)

I feel like I'm missing someone though
You my bro mate

@ScornedStoic =bro

@Pareg seems to be very popular relative to his postcount. Maybe he hangs out in chat or something.
I don't think I'm that popular but that's not what I'm seeking anyways lol (btw I don't use the chat)
This place is my air honestly

Thanks bro :feelsautistic:
Damn. This thread made me really want to take a tropical vacation.
:feelsokman:
Tropical vacation sounds like a pretty good thing ngl

MY LIST would be: Glucose Cuyen modcels AND Social Outcast. Those guys shit on social outcast themost. So it would be a fucking hilarious goldmine

I'll pick @Insomniac, @incelkingkong @quinn24 @jerrycan dan and @LiterallyASoyboy

e: oh nvm, I thought I was assembling a team of dreamposters, so scrap that. As far as keeping contact goes, probably just the boyos I interact with on the discord daily and insomniac

Last edited:
Its over for nondiscordcels

bros

anyway here's my actual list as for people I'd keep in contact with after the forum dies (I don't know the people I listed in my dreamteam of posters too well, sorry dudes) @Newbie17 @Insomniac @Jazavac @FaceandHFD and maybe @quinn24 although I don't know him that well, but he seems alright

bros

anyway here's my actual list as for people I'd keep in contact with after the forum dies (I don't know the people I listed in my dreamteam of posters too well, sorry dudes) @Newbie17 @Insomniac @Jazavac @FaceandHFD and maybe @quinn24 although I don't know him that well, but he seems alright
Bro..

tfw this forum is my only form of human interaction
tfw i don't even talk to anyone here
I would just cancel my internet if this forum dies.

gooncel, gööncel, gòòncel, gøøncel and gôôncel tbh

All the stream gang tbh, no need to name.
Incels in cells also.

gooncel, gööncel, gòòncel, gøøncel and gôôncel tbh
People Say you're No Good though

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Knowing that you are a mentalcel makes that statement very plausible. I feel your pain, man.
I think I am mentalcel too maybe. Don't want to check. :feelstrash::feelsrope:

REEEEEEEEEEEE WE ARE NOT THE SAME I AM DRAWCEL YOU WANT TO 1V1 ME IN DRAWINGS OR WHAT. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelstrash:
JFL if you clicked that many times ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would pick nobody. I don't want to deal with you tards.

If only we could undermine and defeat our enemies together like the Roman Triumvirate
If only...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelstrash::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes

Im above avg. in terms of NTness
jokes aside im probably way more nt than RegisterUserName