Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ah, I'm back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
Hello everyone, it's your friendly neighberhood Nekopan. I know most of you won't really care but I'm bacl from my internet haitus! I start school in a bit so I've been studing my Japanese and other subject since I won't have as much time before class starts.

Basically I'm about to start the tenth grade so I'd like some tips on how to make it so I can at least get some friends, my first year of highschool went very poorly since I didn't know how to converse with people basically. And as much as I love talking to each and every one of you on here I want to try to step out of my comfort zone.

Also I love Onee sans for anyone wondering what my preference was.

No more youngcels

Self improve and don't internalize our worldview until you've confirmed it to be true to you. There's so many delusional chadlites that think they're incel, and even people your age who just haven't fully developed yet. Turn back and don't return until your a 25yo KHHV.

Screenshot 20210724 033225 2

Screenshot 20210724 033225 1

@incelerated . :lul:

Honestly, this is not a good place to ask how to make friends. :feelsmage:

You got @Zensfy banned fool

Hello everyone, it's your friendly neighberhood Nekopan. I know most of you won't really care but I'm bacl from my internet haitus! I start school in a bit so I've been studing my Japanese and other subject since I won't have as much time before class starts.

Basically I'm about to start the tenth grade so I'd like some tips on how to make it so I can at least get some friends, my first year of highschool went very poorly since I didn't know how to converse with people basically. And as much as I love talking to each and every one of you on here I want to try to step out of my comfort zone.

Also I love Onee sans for anyone wondering what my preference was.
I wish I could tell you something about this but I have no idea how to make friends ngl

Will you make more videos in the future like you did with the zensfy drama?

So what was the drama surrounding you?
some of the pedocels like @Zensfy made a faked "dox" thread using some snapchat account with picture of some lightskin black guy with a girl friend and a chat log of "him" saying that he hates incels to get him banned. He disproved it and so @Zensfy , @JosefMengelecel , and that one guy who was 6'3 where banned.

I'm too lazy to look up the threads but that's the rundown.

You didn’t go to the fucking gym all summer go try to heightmaxx and gain muscle or else you’ll be sorry

welcome back :feelsLSD: i am also going into the 10th grade and all i can say is goodluck nigga :feelshaha:

So you're starting your sophomore year, good, I will be a junior next year. Taking any AP classes?

So you're starting your sophomore year, good, I will be a junior next year. Taking any AP classes?
Yeah, I'm probably gonna take AP literature. I like reading and everything about it (Hence the Monika)

Nice, I will be doing AP Physics and AP US History to Stemaxx: I don't want to get mogged by rich white chads in University.

Nice, I will be doing AP Physics and AP US History to Stemaxx: I don't want to get mogged by rich white chads in University.
Based man, I'm gonna keep trying my best and educationmaxx

This is why I fucking hate kids

Tenth grade? Oh my God.

I mean this with all the compassion in my heart. Please, don't be so quick to call yourself an incel, you're about to be, what, 15?

I want you to succeed in life. I want you to be happy and have positive social relationships. And I just don't know that this place can help you. But I do want help for you.

Tenth grade? Oh my God.

I mean this with all the compassion in my heart. Please, don't be so quick to call yourself an incel, you're about to be, what, 15?

I want you to succeed in life. I want you to be happy and have positive social relationships. And I just don't know that this place can help you. But I do want help for you.
op is truecel don’t give him false hope

fake it till you make it basically

if i could go back to my high school self entering 10th grade, i would tell him to just do the things he always wanted to do, talk to that girl, no matter how hard the rejection would be, unfortunately i was a scaredcel and only asked out one girl my entire high school time. I should have just taken more risks and stopped caring what dumbass normies thought of me. also to stop playing so much vidya

you still have so much time youngcel, please for all of us, dont waste it.
being incel is not the end goal here. ascend while you still can.

Last edited:
he simply disappeared, just like 40~60% of new waves of join dates.