Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AH CORONA IS FUNNY , POLICE STOPPED ME FOR GOING INTO KEBAB STORE , CLOWN FUCKING WORLD

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
These clowns in their unifrom think they have some authority . hahaha . I just went to buy Kebab and there where 5 police people in the store , like.

WTF??? , the timing was abolutly perfect from them , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

I did have a weird dream today aswell , it was like a test . and that police shit was like the real test lol

I was pretty calm , still they imposed to wear a mask on me , i ofc did becazse ITS THE FUCKING POLICE AND A BULLSHIT POWERPLAY FOR THEM .

i dont want to risk shit , dude gave me a mask , i was like yea watever man , and he confronted me again ( lol , wanted to show of his power or something " kek )

This was in fucking germany , shit is becoming ridicuolous , YOU ARE GETTING PENALITYS FOR NOT WEARING AS MASK ; KEK ; WTF IS THIS FUCKING WORLD MAN

Last edited:
Was the kebab store an open-air one or a closed one?

why were there 5 cops in a kebab store

are kebabs to german cops the way that donuts are to burgerland cops

I'm from Turkey. Adana kebab is the best food cope ever.

?

And?
Why is Germany so special?
Germany died a long long time ago.
It died with a good man :cryfeels::feelscry:
i mean , you never see that shit here and then these shitters ( police ) just come along wanting to " show off

soyjak

Germany is soyland.
The police rather harrases elderly and German people going about their day than put the invader scum to justice. It's just sad at this point.:feelsree:
And if any of you ever visit Germany, don't be shocked that it looks like Morocco with some white tourists.

I will never take the kikecine. Here in the United States, my university sends out emails, that encourage students to take the kikecine, and also the boosters. The world has been changed forever, normies are injecting poison into their bodies.

Another footballer collapsed on the field, this time a tyrone.

Screen Shot 2021 11 27 at 75054 AM

Same shit in my country can't do anything without being asked "where's your le vacine pass :soy::soy::soy:" fucking kikes

Same shit in my country can't do anything without being asked "where's your le vacine pass :soy::soy::soy:" fucking kikes
Here its just still masks , but its Retarded

its the first time i was confronted by the police , because they decided to be in the kebab store when i wanted to buy kebab myself

shit was way to random and felt planned , there are outer worldy powers " or watever in play.

Here its just still masks , but its Retarded

its the first time i was confronted by the police , because they decided to be in the kebab store when i wanted to buy kebab myself

shit was way to random and felt planned , there are outer worldy powers " or watever in play.
true also in my country we get fined in thousands just for not wearing le mask :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I mask and wear rip resistant 2-layer protection gloves when going out because people are a virus.

In my "state" in Spain the vaccine pass was implemented yesterday... but everyone who is vaccine tryed to download the document at the same time and the site crashed, so no one could download it. Tottaly clown world

In my "state" in Spain the vaccine pass was implemented yesterday... but everyone who is vaccine tryed to download the document at the same time and the site crashed, so no one could download it. Tottaly clown world
ff2.jpg

wtf its over

I mask and wear rip resistant 2-layer protection gloves when going out because people are a virus.
people are fucking AI s at this point , well most of them

The jews won ww2

never began for kebabcels

These clowns in their unifrom think they have some authority . hahaha . I just went to buy Kebab and there where 5 police people in the store , like.

WTF??? , the timing was abolutly perfect from them , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

I did have a weird dream today aswell , it was like a test . and that police shit was like the real test lol

I was pretty calm , still they imposed to wear a mask on me , i ofc did becazse ITS THE FUCKING POLICE AND A BULLSHIT POWERPLAY FOR THEM .

i dont want to risk shit , dude gave me a mask , i was like yea watever man , and he confronted me again ( lol , wanted to show of his power or something " kek )

This was in fucking germany , shit is becoming ridicuolous , YOU ARE GETTING PENALITYS FOR NOT WEARING AS MASK ; KEK ; WTF IS THIS FUCKING WORLD MAN
brutal bro, this world is completely over. Holy fuck. The next years will be brutal af

brutal bro, this world is completely over. Holy fuck. The next years will be brutal af
Police Will start to gatekeep / guard grocery Stores and a vaccine mandatory will be installed If you want to Go Into a Store .

At that Point Just Off yourself or Riot Like a retard

Last edited:
Police Will start to gatekeep / guard grocery Stores and a vaccine mandatory will be installed If you want to Go Into a Store .

At that Point Just Off yourself or Riot Like a retard

Эти клоуны в своей унифе думают, что у них есть какой-то авторитет . хахаха. Я просто зашел купить шашлык и там , где 5 полицейских в магазине, типа.

ВТФ??? , время было совершенно идеальным с их , like someone wanted me to face the police , see how its like so to speak

У меня сегодня тоже был странный сон , это было похоже на испытание . и это полицейское дерьмо было похоже на настоящее испытание, лол

Я был довольно спокоен , но все равно они навязали мне маску , что я, офк, и сделал, потому ЧТО ЭТО ГРЕБАНАЯ ПОЛИЦИЯ И ДЕРЬМОВАЯ ИГРА ДЛЯ НИХ .

я ни хрена не хочу рисковать , чувак дал мне маску , я был , как и любой другой мужчина , и он снова столкнулся со мной ( лол, хотел показать свою силу или что-то в этом роде " кек )

Это было в гребаной Германии , дерьмо становится смешным , ТЫ ПОЛУЧАЕШЬ НАКАЗАНИЕ ЗА ТО, ЧТО НЕ НОСИШЬ МАСКУ ; КЕК ; WTF ЭТОТ ГРЕБАНЫЙ МИРОВОЙ ЧЕЛОВЕК
Тебе следовало пристрелить этого гребаного копа. :общество:

Тебе следовало пристрелить этого гребаного копа. :общество:
english my nigger

yea i dont want to face jail so no

i translated that post btw

Германия-это сойландия.
Полиция скорее издевается над пожилыми людьми и немцами, занятыми своими повседневными делами, чем отдает подонков-захватчиков под суд. Это просто грустно на данный момент.:чувствует себя свободным:
И если кто-нибудь из вас когда-нибудь посетит Германию, не удивляйтесь, что она похожа на Марокко с некоторыми белыми туристами.
Germany needs a new Fuhrer:подумайте: