Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Aggressive Nigger gets shot by noodles in Japan for trying to hang on power lines

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyad9TMA2SI

Please be careful @PLA1092 and @trying to ascend. These power lines are trying to kill us n shiet. The japanese made power lines to trick us niggers into going extinct, but when it didn't work they shot the nigger.

it's over for us :cryfeels:

Fuck chimps, I don't claim them as my own. I hope they're all systematically exterminated. Only us gorillas and orangutans are worthy of being called "great" apes. :feelshaha:

Still a better japanese than Shinzo Abe

Fuck chimps, I don't claim them as my own. I hope they're all systematically exterminated. Only us gorillas and orangutans are worthy of being called "great" apes. :feelshaha:
over for tapanulicel orangutans
Inbreeding depression is likely due to the small population size and fragmented range. This is supported by the genomes of the two Tapanuli orangutan individuals, which show signs of inbreeding.[3
With fewer than 800 individuals restricted to an area of about 1,000 km2 (390 sq mi), the Tapanuli orangutan is the rarest great ape.
[3

Yeah, I hate chimps. Violent beasts deserve extermination cause they attack humans unprovoked.

You are disrespecting your own race.

I'd rather die than make a thread disrespecting my own people.

I think chimps are too smart to be kept in zoos, it's cruel. Then again they still have better lives than mine even in zoos :feelsbadman:

I think chimps are too smart to be kept in zoos, it's cruel. Then again they still have better lives than mine even in zoos :feelsbadman:
I agree. They're almost another species of human.

we need them in zoos so people realize their intelligence and respect efforts to protect them more seriously

we need them in zoos so people realize their intelligence and respect efforts to protect them more seriously
I don't think that's true. Orangutans are just as smart and no one cares that they're dying for palm oil.

He’s sick unfortunately this is the mindsets of most blacks like him tho. Worship non blacks to points of pooping on their own. It’s beyond disturbing extreme self hatred , wanting to be non black , specifically white and overall wishes he wasn’t black.
There is reason within line-of-site.

it's over

Cope chims are alphas as fuck. They band up and prey on even Gorillas.