Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "aggressive eye contact" is a thing now

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
116137331_186348286177420_5781506811718395710_o.jpg

:feelsseriously:
Also >Femail...just fuck you.

I would look at them cross eyed and they would be offended thinking I'm insulting them.

Aggressive eye contact is a thing, in two cases.
Male to male
or sub8 male to female
if Chad aggressively checks a female out she would have her cervix on the floor and it's not even a surprise, women are meant to go for attractive men who know what they want and get it when they want it

Aggressive eye contact is a thing, in two cases.
Male to male
or sub8 male to female
if Chad aggressively checks a female out she would have her cervix on the floor and it's not even a surprise, women are meant to go for attractive men who know what they want and get it when they want it

Most definitely. My school actually has a rule in its sexual harassment guidelines that a look can be "perverse" which is of course completely subjective. So apparently people can identify if you are a rapist by the way you look at people just jfl 2020

Fuck this cancerous article. How much more privileged and protected can the female get in this doomed soyciety?

Don't answer that, because I've had enough rage fuel for the day.

Feminism is out of control.

jfl can't even look at foids the way I like or else I'll get in jail right? Only respectful and servile manner as a subhuman?

Based. Now non-chads can anonymously stare at ass and tits. It's up to them to stop dressing like whores instead of trying to control men's "aggressive eye contact."

Most definitely. My school actually has a rule in its sexual harassment guidelines that a look can be "perverse" which is of course completely subjective. So apparently people can identify if you are a rapist by the way you look at people just jfl 2020
Another step of total neurotization of men. You can't say this, you can't look that, etc. Otherwise ROT IN JAIL.

Just get covid cuz some foident is annoyed theory

"Eww stop eye raping me you creep"

Sunglasses are a workaround but tbh no sub 8 male can wear sunglasses all the time in public without looking weird.
It's over for maskcels.
one step closer to be imprisoned for even glancing

Always about them, face mask on = where has Chad gone, is this dude ugly? Help, I'm scared wahhhh.

I'll just beat up anyone who stares for too long

I would look at them cross eyed and they would be offended thinking I'm insulting them.
Oi, got a loicense for that mixed signals look?
ben_turpin.jpg

Women love feeling like the victim. Don't trust any woman or you could turn around and get sued or worse. Horrible times we're living in smh

Any signs of confidence as an ugly male is just agressiveness to foids.

women will let Chad slap the fuck out of them and choke them out in bed but if an incel makes eye contact with her its sexual assault

Society is fucked, just imagine how bad it will be a decade from now. The 20s will be the era of extreme female hypergamy and brainwashed men forfeiting their basic human rights en masse.

Women, there is a solution: don't go outside
full

Our very existence is an affront to them.

Always about them, face mask on = where has Chad gone, is this dude ugly? Help, I'm scared wahhhh.
That's why foids always ask high inhib ugly guys "why are you covering your mouth".
They don't like it if they can't scan your face and right away categorize you as subhuman or attractive.

Society is fucked, just imagine how bad it will be a decade from now. The 20s will be the era of extreme female hypergamy and brainwashed men forfeiting their basic human rights en masse.
And worse yet these sort of things become so outrageous but then normalized that even previously minor things like arguing with a woman in public become seen as grave offenses worthy of a lifetime of ridicule.

They get triggered by everything fucking cunts