Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[agepill] Men hit their prime when they're old bro!

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Bro being a virgin at 20-25 is normal bro you're just not at your prime as a man bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy:

Cringe "dating advice" guy giving embarrassing cope advice gets btfoed by the whores themselves

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJuhk9Nx/

Look at the comments and how every foid is disagreeing with this, how none of them like older men.

They only go for older men because they're richer. that's it.
basically women are gold diggers

They only go for older men because they're richer. that's it.
basically women are gold diggers
The first comment sums up how to btfo muh prime age beta buxers perfectly

The toilet says "I like younger men, I have my own money"

Confirms everything we have been saying

Bro being a virgin at 20-25 is normal bro you're just not at your prime as a man bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy:

Cringe "dating advice" guy giving embarrassing cope advice gets btfoed by the whores themselves

He has an Eastern European sounding accent. Don't a lot of people here say that Slavic males are overrepresented on manosphere and incel sites?

Look at the comments and how every foid is disagreeing with this, how none of them like older men.
Please copy and paste some comments if you can. Not everyone here has tiktok or is willing to download it to see the comments.

The ironic thing is that he's white, and the majority of them age terribly

Entire squad

This is your typical outdated Red Pill garbage. Red Pill just teaches blue pill men how to become simps in their late 30's. It's like there's no difference between a "red pilled man" and your typical beta cuck.

I always cringe when i see a redpill faggot saying that shit.

The first comment sums up how to btfo muh prime age beta buxers perfectly

The toilet says "I like younger men, I have my own money"

Confirms everything we have been saying
I always cringe when i see a redpill faggot saying that shit.
This is your typical outdated Red Pill garbage. Red Pill just teaches blue pill men how to become simps in their late 30's. It's like there's no difference between a "red pilled man" and your typical beta cuck.

Imagine studying all that pick up artist garbage just to try and win the affections of a used up toilet?
Betabux simps just get more pathetic the more I think about them.

reposted this way too much but its funny
Meme graph

Does agepill hit chads though?

If you have 1 in a billion genetic , you might hit a worldclass elite sub 10, 100m pb in yur late 30s like some black sprinter did, udderwise low 20's is yur physical prime.

"Girls 18-25 go for older guys"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Notice how he is a rich chad :feelsLSD::feelshehe: