Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Agepill] It is brutal how much you change from 50 to 60

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
I went out with my family a few days ago, I noticed how weaker my father looked (now he is around 60) his neck and arms looked so thin, his hair is completely white now. But even more brutal was seeing his business partner, damn that man aged. In 10 years his hair got completely white, he has a hunchback now, he looks much, much weaker.

I thought being in your 30s or 40s is bad, but man you guys don't know what age really is until you see these people basically turn into corpses right before your eyes, and we all know it is 10 times worse for men than for women (JFL at 'the walll' cope).

So what you’re saying is that there’s hope until 50?

Imagine living until 60....:lul::lul:

Late 40s are the most brutal breaking point. I saw pictures of my father and he still looked full of vigour. But every year there is steep downhill.
Imagine how it must feel, must seem like you're falling apart in real time with the added bonus of how much faster time goes when you're old.
Terrifying shit.

thats what carbs do to your body

I went out with my family a few days ago, I noticed how weaker my father looked (now he is around 60) his neck and arms looked so thin, his hair is completely white now. But even more brutal was seeing his business partner, damn that man aged. In 10 years his hair got completely white, he has a hunchback now, he looks much, much weaker.

I thought being in your 30s or 40s is bad, but man you guys don't know what age really is until you see these people basically turn into corpses right before your eyes, and we all know it is 10 times worse for men than for women (JFL at 'the walll' cope).
I've noticed that too. I was looking at some pics of my parents back in the 90s when they would have been in their 30s and it's jarring how much younger they looked. My mom just turned 60 this year and my dad is 61 and even though they have aged relatively well, you still can tell a big difference, even from the early 2000s when they were in their 40s.