Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Agepill is tearing me appart

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Lol classic SHIT skins proud of their SHIT skin brothers while living in a white countries because their own SHIT skin ancestors are inbred and can't build anything
Lmfao while you guys were eating shit together in your little mud huts, our ancestors were building ziggurats and monoliths in the middle east aka the cradle of civilization, seethe hard

Last edited:
I live in EU not Germany nor I’m I gonna tell u
I live with many muslim asylum seeker men here and most of them celebrate (privately and among themselves) all terror-attacks in Europe like the Berlin attack, Brussels attack, Paris attacks, Barcelona, Madrid, London, Stockholm so this is nothing new to me. They also support sharia law, jihad and are radical islamists while lying to be moderate, peaceful and tolerant.

I think European men became so weak and so nice to others/sensitive to others' feelings that they deserve to die. Our ancestors would have killed you at your attempt (only an attempt!) to come/settle here.

I live with many muslim asylum seeker men here and most of them celebrate (privately and among themselves) all terror-attacks in Europe like the Berlin attack, Brussels attack, Paris attacks, Barcelona, Madrid, London, Stockholm so this is nothing new to me. They also support sharia law, jihad and are radical islamists while lying to be moderate, peaceful and tolerant.

I think European men became so weak and so nice to others/sensitive to others' feelings that they deserve to die. Our ancestors would have killed you at your attempt (only an attempt!) to come/settle here.
ah we protekt our women and would have killed u shitskins :soy: - classic cumskin cope

your women don’t need u anymore stop being whiteknight retard

Most of u destperare cumskins have to go to other side of the world to attract gook gf :lul:

Modern Europeans have no desire to reproduce themselves or their way of life.
[UWSL]Despite being fully aware of the many negative consequences of immigration you keep your border open and accept immigration, because of the tiny economics benefits it has. Your businesses are all addicted to the cheap labour and are willing to sell their soul, culture, women and everything else just to get a little more of it.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And all you 'THE MEN' can do about it is bitch and moan while allowing more and more immigrants in lmfao[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You guys are the utmost cucks in the truest sense of the word. No wonder you're about to go exist.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Despite being fully aware of the many negative consequences of immigration you keep your border open and accept immigration, because of the tiny economics benefits it has. Your businesses are all addicted to the cheap labour and are willing to sell their soul, culture, women and everything else just to get a little more of it.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]And all you 'THE MEN' can do about it is bitch and moan while allowing more and more immigrants in lmfao[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You guys are the utmost cucks in the truest sense of the word.[/UWSL]
They deserve it TBH they put their white women on pedestal. Pathetic cucks

Agepill is the most brutal shit imaginable. The cherry on top is when our bodies will start to ache and degrade and there will be no one to rely on. This is why youngcels should be FUCKING BANNED. If there is any chance no matter how small to escape this fate, it must be taken swiftly, because after early 20s the opportunities to escape will quickly vanish.

They deserve it TBH they put their white women on pedestal. Pathetic cucks
Natural selection :blackpill::blackpill:

You could have the entire nuclear arsenal in the world but mother nature still finds a way to impose her will

Agepill is the most brutal shit imaginable. The cherry on top is when our bodies will start to ache and degrade and there will be no one to rely on. This is why youngcels should be FUCKING BANNED. If there is any chance no matter how small to escape this fate, it must be taken swiftly, because after early 20s the opportunities to escape will quickly vanish.
and we oldcels can no longer go after young prime pussy foids we have to put up with old ugly hags

I feel as I already screwed myself up severely at 24, inceldom aside. Why do you think sex will be harder for us to come by? I think it's the opposite however it will be less amusing and or lifechanging.

and we oldcels can no longer go after young prime pussy foids we have to put up with old ugly hags
I'm content with hiring prostitutes. I always had a thing for women with noticeable surgery.

I'm content with hiring prostitutes. I always had a thing for women with noticeable surgery.
Prostitutes is gigantic cope , they treat u well like 100s of other simps she meets every night that showers her with money

[UWSL]You guys are the utmost cucks in the truest sense of the word. No wonder you're about to go exist.[/UWSL]
Young European men overwhelmingly do not support immigration of muslim and African men. The problem is that women are allowed to vote and older men, who are too old to care or already reproduced or don't care enough anymore, because too old. Young men are always a minority of voters. World War One ruined Europe forever, it resulted in income taxes, welfare states, women working outside homes, voting rights for women... WW2 was a direct part two that introduced human rights, the rights to asylum (that you guys abuse/misuse), ending of eugenics policies, loss of colonies, development aid was invented post WW2. Without money, technical help, capacity building etc. from Western Europe, Japan, Australia and the USA and Canada, literally billions of people would not exist now/would die. We fund our enemies (who hate us, but still demand more aid from us in all UN conferences and treaties) who procreate like rabbits at our expense. We send our warships to protect food aid deliveries to Somalia, where the carrying capacity of the land has been exceeded long ago. We fund the population explosion in Afghanistan even after Taleban took power and the land can't support even the current population, not to mention the future population projections. EU had meetings with Taleban and confirmed to Taleban that the EU will not allow famine in Afghanistan and will continue some development projects while not demanding to bring down the super high total fertility rate.

BTW, Iraq had 3 million people only a century ago, which is not a long time. Now it has 42 million people.

We fund our enemies (who hate us, but still demand more aid from us in all UN conferences and treaties) who procreate like rabbits at our expense.
Like I said, cucks in the utmost sense of the world.

Voluntarily and willingly cucking yourselves and then crying about it on the internet while continuing to self-cuck. That's all you do.

Young European men overwhelmingly do not support immigration of muslim and African men. The problem is that women are allowed to vote and older men, who are too old to care or already reproduced or don't care enough anymore, because too old. Young men are always a minority of voters. World War One ruined Europe forever, it resulted in income taxes, welfare states, women working outside homes, voting rights for women... WW2 was a direct part two that introduced human rights, the rights to asylum (that you guys abuse/misuse), ending of eugenics policies, loss of colonies, development aid was invented post WW2. Without money, technical help, capacity building etc. from Western Europe, Japan, Australia and the USA and Canada, literally billions of people would not exist now/would die. We fund our enemies (who hate us, but still demand more aid from us in all UN conferences and treaties) who procreate like rabbits at our expense. We send our warships to protect food aid deliveries to Somalia, where the carrying capacity of the land has been exceeded long ago. We fund the population explosion in Afghanistan even after Taleban took power and the land can't support even the current population, not to mention the future population projections. EU had meetings with Taleban and confirmed to Taleban that the EU will not allow famine in Afghanistan and will continue some development projects while not demanding to bring down the super high total fertility rate.

BTW, Iraq had 3 million people only a century ago, which is not a long time. Now it has 42 million people.
Start accepting sharia law, jihadmax, control your women , punish the cucks :feelshmm:

The funny thing is that having sex and relationship is an requirement to achieve mental equilibrium but yet it's available for many men for an average effort and they say you have to toil up the ladder of success to achieve sex and relationship. I think that's why nowadays women are more successful in their life than men on many different life aspects. They have easy and effortless sex and yet lower sex drive so they can focus on succeeding on other parts of life.
Based

Lmfao while you guys were eating shit together in your little mud huts, our ancestors were building ziggurats and monoliths in the middle east aka the cradle of civilization, seethe hard
Ayooo nigga we wuz and shieeeet
Nigger you are a piece of trash living in the white man's country like a good little cuck because you want the newest iPhone instead of improving your own zoo of a country

Im studycelling from the last 5 years

Nigger you are a piece of trash living in the white man's country like a good little cuck because you want the newest iPhone instead of improving your own zoo of a country
Lifefuel for not having needle dik :feelsclown:

You got nothing to say cuz you know what I said is true :feelskek:
You're seething :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nigger you are a piece of trash living in the white man's country
Then come for me and kick me out. What am I gonna do? Just deport me. Take me to concentration camps. Do whatever lol. Am I that scary?
But no, you wouldn't do any of that because you'd rather see your country and culture destroyed, your jobs stolen and your women blacked en mass than actually make a stance against mass immigration.
You're all a bunch of scared little soy cucks put on a leash by the European Jewish Union :smonk:

Last edited: