Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

agepill is hitting me hard recently

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
agepill is hitting me hard recently

im nearly 22

so ur telling me

when we reach 30, we have to fuck 30 year old women who have been used up fucked hundreds of times and maybe been pregnant before?? and have had like 50 boyfriends?

what the fuck?

i literally wasted my youth , you dont get to fuck young bitches after like 23

fuck this life man its so unfair

girls are literallyl roast beef flaps tier at like 20 urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

foids hit the wall at 16 these days (in video game)

FUCK THIS GARBAGE SOYCIETY :reeeeee:

"I've wasted my youth" man shut yo goofy ahh up fr I'm about to turn 28 son:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

you will blink and be my age. I cannot describe to you how fast the time passed between when I was 21 and now. Everything just starts fast forwarding and never gets any slower

you don't waste your youth foids just don't like you and now you get to marry a landwhale that has had children and relationships if your lucky :feelsEhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
you don't waste your youth foids just don't like you and now you get to marry a landwhale that has had children and relationships if your lucky :feelsEhh:
He's acting like he could've done things differently lol. He was screwed from birth to live the life he has now. No need for lamentations.

after 23 you hit 30 at light speed, 2014 feels like yesterday to me....
yes its harder to get a younger foids, just bank on the collapse its the only way to fix the system

The age pill is killing me

It's over for agecels

It's over for agecels
8C82CFEC 27F1 4B7E BB10 225AACE63D69