Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No IT, it is not creepy or obsessive to want a virgin.

VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
Why previous partner count and virginity matters

Introduction
A common problem that normies (and IT) seem to have with incels is that many of us tend to demand that a girl be a virgin (or at least have a low partner count) if we were to engage in a long-term relationship with her. This problem that they have could be due to bitterness caused by being a used up roastie or the admittedly more common indoctrination through popular media and the general change in attitudes towards sex post-1960s (or arguably post 1910s).

The following text is a compilation of highlights from an article (which was written by a female, not some hard-right religious incel).

If you are not willing to read the full post, this quotation is by far the most important:
Even simply recalling the feelings arouses us. Dr. Dardashti suggested this is why impassioned movies like "Twilight," movies that "remind women of their first love, that deep, intense feeling that [they've] never had before and bring this thing up," make it on the big screen and appeal to older women who might already be in longer, more mature relationships.
The fact that these women are in more developed relationships doesn't rid them of the pleasure that arises from remembering their first real taste of pure, unfettered desire.

Highlights:
Whenever and whomever it was, your experience with your first love is etched into your memory forever.

It's your first time experiencing yourself more selflessly than you ever thought you could be, feeling things you never thought you were capable of feeling toward anyone.

Regardless of how positively or negatively the experience unfolded, your first love influences how you approach romance in significant ways, even if you don't realize it.

I spoke on the phone with Dr. Niloo Dardashti, an adult and couples therapist in New York, about just how much our first loves influence us.
Turns out, it's a lot.
View attachment 41370
View attachment 41371

According to Dr. Dardashti, people often compare their current relationship to their first love in order to determine if their feelings for their current partner align with that definition of love they created from their first experience with it.

Because the romantic feelings we had for our first loves felt so great, we want to duplicate them, to experience them again and again with as many people as possible.

Even simply recalling the feelings arouses us. Dr. Dardashti suggested this is why impassioned movies like "Twilight," movies that "remind women of their first love, that deep, intense feeling that [they've] never had before and bring this thing up," make it on the big screen and appeal to older women who might already be in longer, more mature relationships.

A first love can be on the obsessive side, though, especially if it happened during high school.

Throughout our romantic lives, the emotions we felt for our first loves have acted as a standard for every subsequent love.

Link to the article:
https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/are-first-loves-really-deepest/1055283

Here is a compilation of statistics provided by @StormlitAqua that further cement the point:
Brhq8eu.jpg

Last edited:
lol at your long ass wall of text and articles to justify why wanting a virgin is ok. I have a better version.

I don't want a girl who's functioned as a toilet to be the mother of my children.

good luck finding a virgin, chadlite.

Guys, Im a larping Italian femcel. Who-a wants-a my-a virginity! Wahaa!

No hymen no diamond

Honestly thank you for this, high iq but I mean that unironically

lol at your long ass wall of text and articles to justify why wanting a virgin is ok. I have a better version.

I don't want a girl who's functioned as a toilet to be the mother of my children.
Well normies tend to think that so long as the act is carried out between consenting adults, there is nothing morally wrong with sexual deviancy (i.e. having Chad piss in her mouth).

Making moral judgements is an easy way to have your opinion written off by the majority of people as most people do not have any morals in regards to sexuality beyond what society tells them is bad (i.e. sex with children, rape, sex with people who are passed out, etc).

I did add this section specifically for people who were too lazy to read the post though.

A balding manlet cannot be chadlite, stop sperging out on every one of my posts.
I’ve seen your pic, you are good looking and no where near balding.
OUT
@Limerencel

when a girl says they want a guy who isnt a virgin it is considered reasonable. when a guy said they want a virgin it's considered creepy. what a backward fucked up world this is.

when a girl says they want a guy who isnt a virgin it is considered reasonable. when a guy said they want a virgin it's considered creepy. what a backward fucked up world this is.
Well it makes sense that a girl would want a guy that is not a virgin because females want to be led. As contradictory as it is, males desire virgins and females desire non-virgins.

Last edited:
Well it makes sense that a girl would want a guy that is not a virgin because females want to be lead. As contradictory as it is, males desire virgins and females desire non-virgins.
how is the femoid's reason to want a non-virgin any more valid than a man's reason to want a virgin?

how is the femoid's reason to want a non-virgin any more valid than a man's reason to want a virgin?
It's not more valid, they are both equally valid because they both represent humanity's sexual dimorphic nature.

It's not more valid, they are both equally valid because they both represent humanity's sexual dimorphic nature.
exactly. and i am pointing out the double standard. (although i think women are even worse because if everyone rejected virgins, nobody would every get a chance to get laid in the first place.)

exactly. and i am pointing out the double standard. (although i think women are even worse because if everyone rejected virgins, nobody would every get a chance to get laid in the first place.)
Well if we are to reject either one of them, it should definitely be the female's preference because whether or not the man is a virgin does not tend to factor into the stability of relationships while it has been proven that women that are virgins before getting married go on to have more stable relationships (which means stable families, which means stable communities, which means stable societies, all of which when combined produce stable children/individuals).

Introduction
A common problem that normies (and IT) seem to have with incels is that many of us tend to demand that a girl be a virgin (or at least have a low partner count) if we were to engage in a long-term relationship with her. This problem that they have could be due to bitterness caused by being a used up roastie or the admittedly more common indoctrination through popular media and the general change in attitudes towards sex post-1960s (or arguably post 1910s).

The following text is a compilation of highlights from an article (which was written by a female, not some hard-right religious incel).

If you are not willing to read the full post, this quotation is by far the most important:

Highlights:

View attachment 41370
View attachment 41371

Link to the article:

Here is a compilation of statistics provided by @StormlitAqua that further cement the point:
Brhq8eu.jpg
Breaking News! IT is full of incels that are coping by accepting sloppy seconds (more like sloppy hundreths) roasties in their 30s and betaproviding/orbiting them. Wow! Revelation! Who knew?

Well if we are to reject either one of them, it should definitely be the female's preference because whether or not the man is a virgin does not tend to factor into the stability of relationships while it has been proven that women that are virgins before getting married go on to have more stable relationships (which means stable families, which means stable communities, which means stable societies, all of which when combined produce stable children/individuals).
yep, and if a man marries a whore she is probably going to cheat.

In the back of the IT cuck mind they know they want a qt 3.14 virgin 18 y/o petite stacey, but admitting that leads them to admitting they are incel

In the back of the IT cuck mind they know they want a qt 3.14 virgin 18 y/o petite stacey, but admitting that leads them to admitting they are incel
If just one IT cuck reads this and realises that his 60+ laycount landwhale's "love" is meaningless, I will be happy.

Man those quotes really are suicidefuel.

Man those quotes really are suicidefuel.
Worse suicide fuel is that you have to be first on top so many other things in order for a female to "truly" love you.

>Be First
>Be in the top 20% of looks and height for your local area
>Be high status (at least in your social circle)
>Provide ongoing financial and emotional benefit to the female
>Never be emasculated in front of her (whether it's losing a fight, being bitched out or crying in front of her)
>(eventually) be the father of her children

Even with all of these things met, it can all fall apart very easily outside of a stable, patriarchal society.

In other words, it's over.

Worse suicide fuel is that you have to be first on top so many other things in order for a female to "truly" love you.

>Be First
>Be in the top 20% of looks and height for your local area
>Be high status (at least in your social circle)
>Provide ongoing financial and emotional benefit to the female
>Never be emasculated in front of her (whether it's losing a fight, being bitched out or crying in front of her)
>(eventually) be the father of her children

Even with all of these things met, it can all fall apart very easily outside of a stable, patriarchal society.

In other words, it's over.

100% true. Got nothing to add really. It is over.

High octane suifuel. Even if I ascend, I'd never be a virgin girl's first love. Fuck, I hope I get better genes and looks in the next life

Wrong. It is creepy for you to desire virgins, and any females in general.

Because you're ugly.

Wrong. It is creepy for you to desire virgins, and any females in general.

Because you're ugly.
It is creepy for any male shorter than 5'10 and an nw2+ hairline to be anything but a worker drone.

Introduction

Highlights:

View attachment 41370
View attachment 41371

Link to the article:

Brhq8eu.jpg
Having sex with someone that's not a virgin is like fucking a 2nd hand sex doll.

Having sex with someone that's not a virgin is like fucking a 2nd hand sex doll.
Whenever I ask normies if they would fuck a secondhand sex doll (online, not irl ofc), they always say "well sure, if it was cleaned". Do normies actually believe that the vagina cleans itself to the extent that bleach cleans out a sillicone sex doll? Link to article which suggests otherwise.

The physical aspect isn't even the worst part, they are content spending their life with a female that is fantasizing about and comparing them to another man.

THEY all want Chads! Thus it is they who are the creepy ones

Chad has a hard time getting a Virgin. They’re very rare esp 18 and older. You’re playing yourself denying a girl who’s fucked any number of guys