Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Agepill is a heightpill.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Because tall men appear older, everyone assumes that you're tall when you say that you're old (over the internet). And in real life people will respect tall dudes more because they look older.

I remember this foid from a group of friends I had that was lusting after that 1,95m ripped guy who was 2 years younger than her. Women will choose someone younger as long as he appears older than her.
Old people are somehow perceived to be more mature. Although most stay retarded their whole lives.

Because tall men appear older, everyone assumes that you're tall when you say that you're old (over the internet). And in real life people will respect tall dudes more because they look older.
5'6 life is shit tbh. I never get respect, not even by randoms

Old people aren’t always super mature but they’re more mature than young adults.

I honestly don't give a fuck about what women think anymore. I'm just holding out for my waifu robot.

Old people aren’t always super mature but they’re more mature than young adults.
Old people trick us into thinking they are more mature because they are more stoic.

Women will choose someone younger as long as he appears older than her.
Old people are somehow perceived to be more mature. Although most stay retarded their whole lives.
True. I remember back in hs some 14 yo dating a 17 yo girl , But he had a good height and frame so he looked older than her

This thread is written from a pretty adolescent perspective, because at a certain point the super-old begin to shrink, and nobody is actually thinking that some 6'6" 20yo is "older" than a 5'0" 50yo

This thread is written from a pretty adolescent perspective, because at a certain point the super-old begin to shrink, and nobody is actually thinking that some 6'6" 20yo is "older" than a 5'0" 50yo
This is true but even then a 40 year old 6 foot man will always be more respected than a 80 yearold 5 foot woke monk

There's other factors such as a degenerating skin and balding.

Actually you become a little shorter with age.

Yeah I was standing in line at this restaurant and this shot old guy walks in and I height mogged the shit out of him and im 5'7 he felt like a little kid in my peripheral vision

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back