Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Agepill coping

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
Srsly.

agepill is brutal as fuck but think about it, 99% of teenage foids are massive whores and cheaters that stretch their pussies for chad at any opportunity they can get

the whole "we never experienced teenage love" is fucking brutal and indeed heartbreaking. but is it worth dating a slutty hole just to get cucked by chad/chadlite in a few weeks/months??

@Monk of Failure @Gymcel25

I wish we could extinguish the age pill

If you don't GF by highschool, all you get is a leftover. Such is our fate. Hate to say but teenage love is only for chad.

my time is running out, the agepill detroyed me

Teen love pill

In Inceldom, agepill swallows you!

Blackpill: no matter how much you try to ascend, you will never be someone who had sex before the age of 20.

agepill is brutal as fuck but think about it, 99% of teenage foids are massive whores and cheaters that stretch their pussies for chad at any opportunity they can get
Teenage holes are the shallowest and most annoying holes there are, but they are the best holes. Yes, they have the hypergamic slutty impulse at least from day 1 of puberty, but they are still limited in various ways compared to adult women in their capacity to find opportunities to fuck Chad. Early teenagers are mostly still virgins, even nowadays.

If you were able to get a gf in her early teens, you'd be getting a foid in the statistical prime of her looks and with low to nonexistent mileage. And nowadays, if you're above a certain arbitrary age, even if you're Chad you can't get that anymore.

the whole "we never experienced teenage love" is fucking brutal and indeed heartbreaking. but is it worth dating a slutty hole just to get cucked by chad/chadlite in a few weeks/months??
Yes it is. 99%+ of relationships don't last long nowadays, at least you'd be able to enjoy the prime holes and the romantic experience for a while. Everything in life is finite if you think about it, especially youth itself.

Yeah I'm 30, shit is over, I'll never experience young love. I'm just around the corny from being just a creepy middle-aged guy. What's heartbreaking is that I remember my youth like it was yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back