Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ageist discrimination

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So if man 30+, means cannot hang with teenagers anymore, but must be alone, or with boring old spiritually unmatched pople and old boring horrible roasties. And especially this new young generation of teens is judgemental and opressive. So much of "enlightened West" and westernisation

Over for Oldcels.

Why as a 30 year old would you want to hang around with teenagers? I'm 19 and I already see 15-16 year olds as little brats.

Why as a 30 year old would you want to hang around with teenagers? I'm 19 and I already see 15-16 year olds as little brats.
He wants to have teen girl because he only considers them to be cultured and only worth dating material. This Pedo Slayercel probably rejects women in their 20s on the regular because he only wants virgin 'prime' teen pussy.

Because is more tanoshii. To drink vodka in corners, hiding from police
He wants to have teen girl because he only considers them to be cultured and only worth dating material. This Pedo Slayercel probably rejects women in their 20s on the regular because he only wants virgin teen pussy.
I talking not only about girls, but also about having male teen friends for drinking vodka. And femoids of age 20 are horrible, not only as candidates for waifus, but as creatures overall. No fun. Not nanoshii

Why didn't you just try and get with teen foids back when you were a teen yourself

teenage girls are spoiled brats.
but users like you and mainlander consumed too much japporetartedromanticshit and so you keep idealizing them.

Modern western morals are retarded. They're corruptions of Christianity mixed with crazy shit pulled out of someone's ass during the so-called Enlightenment as well as the insidious Marxist shit.

teenage girls are spoiled brats.
but users like you and mainlander consumed too much japporetartedromanticshit and so you keep idealizing them.
Majority are total shit. But some can be fun. Roasties are never fun

they are so advanced and intelligent