Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks need to mind their own business

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t get why agecucks have such an issue with a 19 year old dating a 22-25 year old just because her age has “ teen “ in it that doesn’t mean she’s a child by that age she’s an adult legally and physically if it was a 20 year old nobody would care they’d say “ she’s an adult “ but if it’s a 19 it’s “ oh that’s a child you pedo “ can you really blame us for choosing young women over some 35 year old with 30 bodies

They want to decieve you into only wanting them, just like how they trick younger girls into becoming sluts through social media

I don’t get why agecucks have such an issue with a 19 year old dating a 22-25 year old just because her age has “ teen “ in it that doesn’t mean she’s a child by that age she’s an adult legally and physically if it was a 20 year old nobody would care they’d say “ she’s an adult “ but if it’s a 19 it’s “ oh that’s a child you pedo “ can you really blame us for choosing young women over some 35 year old with 30 bodies
I think you're wrong about cucks not caring if she's 20. If a 30 year old man dates/bangs a 20 year old foid, age cucks will lose their shit.

Agecucks spike my INCEL RAGE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even with AoC being 14 here, the annoying hypoceites still witchhunt altough every teen girl on this country has constant sex and blowjobs. The hypocrite men are jealous of the lucky guy (understandable) so they wanna ruin it, add societal approval to it and the result is the worst thing ever.