Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Agecucks are Satan's spawns to make me stumble and sin

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Those who know me know that I'm usually a very chill and forgiving person, but agecucks are the one thing that makes my blood boil. Everytime I see agecucks spouting their feminist garbage, particularly when I see one of those "pedo" poacher (9 times out of 10 the foid/decoy is a teen and not a child) videos of cucks humiliating some incel because he tried to get a date with some teen, I'm filled with a murderous rage to the point I have to practice my knife moves here to cool down. My mind gets filled of fantasies of extreme violence against such pathetic excuses for a human being (in GTA V).

Everyone knows foids are already fucking around or at least wanting badly to do so since their teens, and specially in this screwed up zoomer generation, many are even getting with young thugs and psychopaths who abuse them, sexually and otherwise, but agecucks will think this is a perfectly ok state of things while doing everything they can to destroy the life of some incel (sometimes FELLOW incel, since those worms are even here) who just wanted a romantic date or relationship with some young pleasing foid who didn't take 10 penises in each orifice yet.

Satan wants people like me to hate and become violent so that I sin, he knows my Achille's heel well.

Age discrimination is a feature, old folks knows 10-18y superiority. They don't want them to vote or have sex but to be controlled so they can grow up to be submissive and do what gov tells them. Also that age group have low amount of money, so they dont get included as they lack $.

Age discrimination is a feature, old folks knows 10-18y superiority. They don't want them to vote or have sex but to be controlled so they can grow up to be submissive and do what gov tells them. Also that age group have low amount of money, so they dont get included as they lack $.
Also, the elites know women are the weaker vessel so they focus their propaganda onto them. A woman who marries for life at tender age and becomes a housewife is one less women they'll be able to indoctrinate in satanic feminism (or at least complete such indoctrination, since it begins in kindergarten nowadays pretty much).

Agecuckery has gotten so bad in these times that a typical father would probably prefer his 16-18 year old daughter be in a relationship with a low IQ, sociopathic, thugmaxxed bad boy with face/neck tattoos who is her age, than with a 30-35 year old gentleman with a good, stable job :feelsclown:

Everytime I see agecucks spouting their feminist garbage, particularly when I see one of those "pedo" poacher (9 times out of 10 the foid/decoy is a teen and not a child) videos of cucks humiliating some incel because he tried to get a date with some teen, I'm filled with a murderous rage to the point I have to practice my knife moves here to cool down. My mind gets filled of fantasies of extreme violence against such pathetic excuses for a human being (in GTA V).
I feel the same way. They are just virtue signaling cucks trying to suck up to normies, even if it means putting down based blackpillers.

than with a 30-35 year old gentleman with a good, stable job :feelsclown:
Agecucing works both ways, thinking that men age like vine is a form of agecuk. Boys are in their prime as 16-30y, after that their looks decline, and they hit the wall at 38, their resources might increase. But that does not really pay off when women can afford being single mothers, and chad is forced to pay child support.

30-35 year old gentleman, are beta-buck only.

I heard someone say an 18 year old dating a 17 year old was weird at school, they act as if one year determines the difference between a child and a grown adult. :soy::soy::soy:

You're kind of obsessed with this topic lately.

Meanwhile, 5 year olds are able to consent in choosing their gender. Society, man.

I know. They make me pissed.

But you shouldn't be.
All the AOC laws in the world don't make any difference in our lives. The reason we don't have sex is because we're ugly subhumans, not because of agecuckism. The AOC could be abolished universally and our lives would stay exactly the same.

But you shouldn't be.
All the AOC laws in the world don't make any difference in our lives. The reason we don't have sex is because we're ugly subhumans, not because of agecuckism. The AOC could be abolished universally and our lives would stay exactly the same.
The fact most men support their fellow men getting their lives utterly ruined because they tried to have a date with some ~15 yo woman or saw pixels on the internet is what makes me pissed. And there are a lot of male feminists like that even here of all places.

As for the AoC, here it's 14, which is not that bad, but feminist culture already made it unacceptable for a guy above a certain age to date a 14-17 yo anyway.

The fact most men support their fellow men getting their lives utterly ruined because they tried to have a date with some ~15 yo woman or saw pixels on the internet is what makes me pissed. And there are a lot of male feminists like that even here of all places.

As for the AoC, here it's 14, which is not that bad, but feminist culture already made it unacceptable for a guy above a certain age to date a 14-17 yo anyway.

It's 14 in my country too (with some special exceptions), but what I'm trying to say is that it's kind of pointless to think about this stuff all the time.

Basically, you're worrying about the "difficulties" sexhavers are going through due to the different interpretations of AOC, because as I told you, this topic doesn't affect your life.

but what I'm trying to say is that it's kind of pointless to think about this stuff all the time.
To me, that shows it's utterly over for men, just like I explained many times.

Men will always screw each other over unjustly and simp for pussy, it seems like there's no escape from that when you see that happening even on incel sites. And not even because some real woman is flirting with people here or anything; most of the time, we're talking about hypothetical scenarios, pixels, etc. Male gynocentrism is insane.

It gets to the point where I'm seriously considering quitting the incel community altogether. Because it's pointless.

Basically, you're worrying about the "difficulties" sexhavers are going through due to the different interpretations of AOC, because as I told you, this topic doesn't affect your life.
It's not about sexhavers. Some desperate incel who tries to get a date with a 15 yo just to get caught in a sting is not a sexhaver. Someone fapping to pixels isn't a sexhaver necessarily.

But that said, I'd defend such men even if they were sexhavers because I can't stand how unjust, hypocritical, gynocentric, nonsensical and feminist things are nowadays.

Last edited:
Men will always screw each other over unjustly and simp for pussy, it seems like there's no escape from that when you see that happening even on incel sites. And not even because some real woman is flirting with people here or anything; most of the time, we're talking about hypothetical scenarios, pixels, etc. Male gynocentrism is insane.

Competition is an unavoidable part of life, and yes, the hope for access to sex is the main motivator for that competition.
Incel communities (including this forum) are no exception from this.

Competition is an unavoidable part of life, and yes, the hope for access to sex is the main motivator for that competition.
Incel communities (including this forum) are no exception from this.
I see no point in being in the incel community anymore tbh. When I joined, I honestly thought we could be the forefront of a change, but now I'm sure it won't happen.

Look at a post from my optimistic early days here:

I have also given up, which makes me a volcel instead of incel.

But I still like many of you guys and have a YT following and whatnot so it's no that simple to just leave. I think the best would be taking a break for now. I think I'll make a vlog about it. Songs might still be coming out though.

Last edited:
I have also given up, which makes me a volcel instead of incel.
Giving up doesn't make you volcel in my opinion.
You can say you don't even want sex/relationship anymore, but who cares when foids wouldn't want to do it with you anyway

But I still like many of you guys and have a YT following and whatnot so it's no that simple to just leave. I think the best would be taking a break for now. I think I'll make a vlog about it. Songs might still be coming out though.
You already took a break and did it change things?
I think you should stay as long as you have a handful of people you can conversate with.
But it's your decision of course.

Giving up doesn't make you volcel in my opinion.
You can say you don't even want sex/relationship anymore, but who cares when foids wouldn't want to do it with you anyway
I would of course be incel if I was still trying. I see your point of view. I'm ugly, that's all that matters really as far as my presence here is concerned.

You already took a break and did it change things?
I think you should stay as long as you have a handful of people you can conversate with.
But it's your decision of course.
I'll give some more thought to it.

41Spfxvh6YL AC SS450