Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel THE best cope ever

How willing you are to believe in unprovable shit in order to better cope?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
From truthism.com:

Organic Portals

Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.5 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal.

Also: https://cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm

Believing in the organic portal theory is the best cope ever. Not only about half of the human population are organic portals: insanely good-looking people, psychopaths are always organic portals according to most believers of this theory. Plus, much more women than men are organic portals.

The perspective of a guy who believes in this theory and is allegedly particularly sensible to detecting organic portals and other inhuman entities among the population:

Lol how is this a cope?

More looks like some schizoid fantasies, rather than an actual cope, tbh.

It does feel like there are soulless vessels walking among us.

How do I know if I'm not one of them?

Damn. I was about to like that video but I saw a Patreon link. Evil.

this thread is peak mentalcel

It does feel like there are soulless vessels walking among us.

How do I know if I'm not one of them?
That's the first thing I asked upon reading that truthism text.

According to what I've read about this community, there some things that strongly suggest you're not an organic portal:
-nonconformism
-capacity to feel empathy
-suffering frequent exclusion and boycotts in life
-not being insanely good-looking

Last edited:
The dude in the video has gone batshit

If you want an imaginary friend and are willing to believe in complete bullshit, look into tulpas. A tulpa is an entity created in your mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.

I know but I love watching those videos anyway.

The idea of you being almost alone, being the only human going around in a world of soulless humans, is so interesting.

The vids are comfy and funny af tbh.
If you want an imaginary friend and are willing to believe in complete bullshit, look into tulpas. A tulpa is an entity created in your mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
I've read a considerable bit about it but was too scary to try. The process seems basically like inducing yourself to madness.

None of this makes any fucking sense

Demon possessed are among us. Makes sense. Demons are very narcissistic and vain and want to be as good looking as possible.

Makes perfect sense... Except the true overlords of the reptilians are the demons from Hell...

What kind of faggotry is this?

That's the first thing I asked upon reading that truthism text.

According to what I've read about this community, there some things that strongly suggest you're not an organic portal:
-nonconformism
-capacity to feel empathy
-suffering frequent exclusion and boycotts in life
-not being insanely good-looking
Check mark all of them.

My bro told me about truthism.com before. Said he read it all when he was high as fuck and it scared him. Realizing this world is run by lizard people lol.

Found his observations interesting, especially the one about Asians.
This one is legit. "Women are agents of darkness"

Last edited: