Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Agecucks and Moralfags are ruining this forum

14yo falls under pedophilia where I live.

I mean that this discussion has nothing to offer and always just ends in insults.
Pedophilia does not vary by area. What you are thinking about is statutory rape.

I have a suggestion, it would make it easier for you. Anyone who upsets you, just put on ignore. And don't post in these threads anymore, since you are unaware of what you are talking about.

Pedophilia does not vary by area. What you are thinking about is statutory rape.

I have a suggestion, it would make it easier for you. Anyone who upsets you, just put on ignore. And don't post in these threads anymore, since you are unaware of what you are talking about.
Ye, you're right, I got a bit confused there.
Anyways, my argument stands.
[UWSL]You incel niggers can't have 9yo pussy just like you can't have 30yo pussy, so what's the point.[/UWSL]

Why should they be punished with chemical castration and jail tho? I mean would you punish someone for having sex with an elderly woman or midget? No. So why is it that when an adult has consensual sex with a willing young girl that they should be punished? I can understand (from an emotional stand point) on why you would want to punish someone who violently rapes a newborn baby to death, that’s completely understandable, but I don’t understand why people are so strict when it comes to adults who have consensual, non-forced sex with preteen girls between 9-12 years old, some even treat it worse than child murder which is ridiculous.
You're injecting edge cases and what-ifs, in addition to arguing a strawman.

It's understood that sexual offence - as in, crime - implies that the offending party has not received consent from the other party, either because they're unable to provide it or because they're unable to understand both the concepts of consent and sexual activity, and thus, a moral and legal transgression has taken place. Therefore, the cases of the old lady and the midget are not relevant, because they're clearly able to provide consent, and they obviously are able to understand what they're consenting to.

The primary reason why I think people are strict with the idea of adults having sex with preteens (I'm going to assume that they've bled) is that there is a large gap in cognitive growth and maturity. The preteen might not know what sexual consent is, largely because they don't have the cognitive developmental milestone to grasp the concept of consent yet (this obviously varies by age, as does other developmental milestones). They also don't have the understanding (knowledge and/or experience) of what sex truly entails (paying to raise a kid for a decade+, and having your life consumed by it, putting your other life goals on the back burner). Shit, even most young adults don't fully grasp what having a kid entails, let alone a damn preteen. There's a big reason why sex ed is a thing in schools. The consequences of sex are something that need to be taught. The part that's ingrained by evolution is the feeling of horniness and the act of sex itself. The rest of it is learned.

This clear gap in development also creates a moral quandry, whereby one side has the ability to manipulate and take advantage of the other (we all know this happens regularly in all instances of life, not just in these situations) for their own gain. This is where the idea of "grooming" comes into play, but that's a separate discussion altogether. Treating this as something worse than murder is definitely absurd, however.

It's understood that sexual offence - as in, crime - implies that the offending party has not received consent from the other party, either because they're unable to provide it or because they're unable to understand both the concepts of consent and sexual activity, and thus, a moral and legal transgression has taken place. Therefore, the cases of the old lady and the midget are not relevant, because they're clearly able to provide consent, and they obviously are able to understand what they're consenting to.

The primary reason why I think people are strict with the idea of adults having sex with preteens (I'm going to assume that they've bled) is that there is a large gap in cognitive growth and maturity. The preteen might not know what sexual consent is, largely because they don't have the cognitive developmental milestone to grasp the concept of consent yet (this obviously varies by age, as does other developmental milestones). They also don't have the understanding (knowledge and/or experience) of what sex truly entails (paying to raise a kid for a decade+, and having your life consumed by it, putting your other life goals on the back burner). Shit, even most young adults don't fully grasp what having a kid entails, let alone a damn preteen. There's a big reason why sex ed is a thing in schools. The consequences of sex are something that need to be taught. The part that's ingrained by evolution is the feeling of horniness and the act of sex itself. The rest of it is learned.

This clear gap in development also creates a moral quandry, whereby one side has the ability to manipulate and take advantage of the other (we all know this happens regularly in all instances of life, not just in these situations) for their own gain. This is where the idea of "grooming" comes into play, but that's a separate discussion altogether. Treating this as something worse than murder is definitely absurd, however.
This.:bigbrain:

You say "they're unable to provide consent", as if consent is a concrete thing. But in reality consent is a social construct, same with morality. And by consent, I mean informed consent, because anyone can say "yes", you will probably say "muh they didnt know what they are doing".

So basically, you're saying "the social construct of morality dictates that it is wrong because the supposed social construct of consent hasn't been met"

Also, a side question, and dont sidestep it. If sex is bad because of supposed risk of pregnancy (and lets be honest, not all sex results in pregnancy, its quite easy to evade, using this is an emotional argument because of the revulsion to sex with preteens). but even so, oral sex has 0 chance to result in preganancy, so lets talk about oral sex. Why would a 27 and a 12 year old be immoral if she is just sucking his penis? And focus on oral,because truth be told, anal also won't lead to pregnancy, but you could argue anal can cause anal prolapses, so for the sake of discussion, focus on oral sex.

Yeah I agree based pedocels join this website https://*************/index.php

You say "they're unable to provide consent", as if consent is a concrete thing. But in reality consent is a social construct, same with morality. And by consent, I mean informed consent, because anyone can say "yes", you will probably say "muh they didnt know what they are doing".
No, I said a preteen might not know what consent is i.e., they might not fully understand what it entails.

Don't sit there and tell me that someone who is 12 years old is intelligent, wise and experienced in life enough to see that far ahead in the future and completely understand what she (or he if it's a female pedo) getting into.

So basically, you're saying "the social construct of morality dictates that it is wrong because the supposed social construct of consent hasn't been met"
You understand that there are useful social constructs and useless ones, right? Languages, laws, and conventions, like the metric system, are all useful social constructs. Gender fluidity, safe spaces, and other cultural Marxist bullshit, for example, are all useless (and arguably harmful) social constructs.

Arguing the invalidity of a concept on the basis that it's a particular type of concept is erroneous.

Also, a side question, and dont sidestep it. If sex is bad-
I didn't say sex is bad, nigger. Don't throw words in my mouth.

Why would a 27 and a 12 year old be immoral if she is just sucking his penis? And focus on oral,because truth be told, anal also won't lead to pregnancy, but you could argue anal can cause anal prolapses, so for the sake of discussion, focus on oral sex.
For the same reason aforementioned in the previous post. The developmental gap creates a power dynamic and puts the moral onus of responsibility on the one with more power. The one giving oral isn't receiving pleasure in the same way (there are no sexual nerve endings in your mouth) or arguably at all, so the one receiving it has to convince the giver to agree to it. The moral wrongdoing comes in when the one with more power uses their power to gain an advantage at cost (or no benefit) to the one with less power. It's quite clear that when a 12 year old blows a 27 year old (exact ages aren't important here, I'm just using your numbers) it's the 27 year old who is getting the far better deal out of that agreement.

Honestly, you made some pretty good points about lack of cognitive growth and maturity, but I think it is pretty safe to say that you don't need to reach the age of 25 (when the human brain is fully developed) in order to grasp the concept of sex. People quite a few years younger than 25 can definitely understand what sex entails and how to give informed consent but I feel like modern-day society over-exaggerates this whole "power imbalance" shit. I mean if you take a look at this thread from another forum, you can see that girls start experimenting from very young ages, even as prepubescents, while it is true that they might not fully grasp what they are doing at those ages, there are definitely a few outliner cases where these girls do actually have enough developmental milestone to grasp the concept of consent. But these days, even if a young girl like 12 years old (for example) has consensual sex with an adult and actually enjoys it, society will still try to convince her that she has been victimized which could lead to her developing guilt and regret for partaking in the sexual act with the adult, hence leading to a bunch of mental and sexual problems in her life.
I understand that girls are learning about sex and becoming whores at a much earlier age due to the current culture, but it's those outliers are what helps guide the rules for the general case. Just think of the law against murder. It's not there for the vast majority of us. The legal decree against murder is there so that the 1% of psychopaths who give zero fucks and kill people for all kinds of reasons don't disrupt social order.

Unfortunately, we're not living in a patriarchal culture where fathers find husbands to marry off to their young daughters, who will then pair-bond properly and be a good wife and mother. Things like the AoC, even though it has nebulous boundaries, are there to limit the effect of that power imbalance and to help prevent various kinds of outlying scenarios that could be disruptive to social order. The fixed numbers don't make sense in some cases because of the obvious variance in development and maturity, but like I said, it's there for the general case.

Last edited:
Ika-Sama

No, I said a preteen might not know what consent is i.e., they might not fully understand what it entails.

Don't sit there and tell me that someone who is 12 years old is intelligent, wise and experienced in life enough to see that far ahead in the future and completely understand what she (or he if it's a female pedo) getting into.
But I do kinda think so. If a 12 year old is angry at their parents, and the thought of killing them crosses thier minds, they would understand that its not a wise choice to do it, because they would lose a caretaker, and they may go to jail for a very long time.

So I do think they can know what they are doing in regards to sex, and getting themselves into. Many 12 year olds who do have sex use condoms. and many 12 year old sluts use birth control.

So the idea they don't know what they are getting themselves into, seems like an assumption, and you're acting like "it just is"
You understand that there are useful social constructs and useless ones, right? Languages, laws, and conventions, like the metric system, are all useful social constructs. Gender fluidity, safe spaces, and other cultural Marxist bullshit, for example, are all useless (and arguably harmful) social constructs.

Arguing the invalidity of a concept on the basis that it's a particular type of concept is erroneous.
I didn't say it was invalid, I was trying to say it's a circular argument in a way.

It's like me saying "McDonald's is better tasting than burger king because the food is more satisfying" You're supporting an opinion, with an opinion.
I didn't say sex is bad, nigger. Don't throw words in my mouth.
You cut my sentence off, I was clearly talking about sex in regards to risk of pregnancy. You cropped that part out, which is misleading.
For the same reason aforementioned in the previous post. The developmental gap creates a power dynamic and puts the moral onus of responsibility on the one with more power. The one giving oral isn't receiving pleasure in the same way (there are no sexual nerve endings in your mouth) or arguably at all, so the one receiving it has to convince the giver to agree to it. The moral wrongdoing comes in when the one with more power uses their power to gain an advantage at cost (or no benefit) to the one with less power. It's quite clear that when a 12 year old blows a 27 year old (exact ages aren't important here, I'm just using your numbers) it's the 27 year old who is getting the far better deal out of that agreement.
Why does a developmental gap necessarily put the "moral onus", on the older person? Once again you are saying this as if it "just is".

Also, just because there are no sexual nerver endings in your mouth, doesn't mean females can't enjoy giving oral sex. You seem to have a very naive view of female sexuality if you think females can't enjoy sucking penis.

But what would happen if a female 27 year old gave a 12 year old boy a blowjob, and he enjoyed it? Would that therefore not be bad? By that logic, it's okay for adult females to engage in sexual acts with 12 year old boys, and not for adult men to engage in sexual acts with 12 year old girls? :dafuckfeels:

I don't care about adults having sex with teens but actual pedos suck.

Z3tbsx9epra11

Agecucks and moralfags are ruining this forum by adopting the morals of cucked normie soyciety. They are now pushing it on to us top-down in a brazen authoritarian manner.

For the record, I only support Hebephilia. But they now smear everyone they don't like as "pedocels". So even if you think it's normal and okay to be attracted to a 16-17 yr old foid, they will hate you for that thought crime. How is that any different than dealing with normies/soyciety?

If we let agecucks and moralfags win on this matter, soon other cucked things will emerge. What they don't understand is that appeasing normies, soyciety, and glowniggers will not work in making them like incels.

I will finish off by saying that I would love to have sex with a 13 yr old foid and getting her pregnant. I have no shame in openly saying this.
I draw the line at anything under 13.

I'm not too attracted to foids whose bodies haven't fully developed myself. However, I fully support my brocels and their right to be attracted to younger foids and express their thoughts openly. Having been ostracized as a truecel, I can sympathize with the helplessness, abuse and demonization they face in soyciety. The blackpill will rise under one banner :feelsautistic:

Imagine knowing the history of the age of consent ( or worse, completely ignorant), agreeing with the feminists who pushed it (gee, I wonder why) then still claiming to be blackpilled
J
F
L

However, I fully support my brocels and their right to be attracted to younger foids and express their thoughts openly.
Based :blackpill: :feelsLSD::dab:
Thanks brocel, you're a real nigga :feelsYall:

But I do kinda think so. If a 12 year old is angry at their parents, and the thought of killing them crosses thier minds, they would understand that its not a wise choice to do it, because they would lose a caretaker, and they may go to jail for a very long time.

So I do think they can know what they are doing in regards to sex, and getting themselves into. Many 12 year olds who do have sex use condoms. and many 12 year old sluts use birth control.
This is the problem with using arbitrary numbers. It's quite possible that this hypothetical 12 year old in question that you're using as an example has enough maturity to understand and process at least the surface level implications of their decisions, but for the most part it's not true that all 12 year olds are mature to this degree. Again, this is an instance of generalizing from an edge case. The exception does not disprove the rule, as the phrase goes.

So the idea they don't know what they are getting themselves into, seems like an assumption, and you're acting like "it just is"
It's not an assumption, it's a psychological and medical fact that their brains - specifically, the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for long-term planning and impulse control - are not developed well enough for them to properly evaluate (or evaluate at all) the long-term consequences of their decisions. In fact it's fully developed by age 25, but full maturation of the development of the prefrontal cortex is not a reasonable threshold to determine fitness and soundness of mind when making sexual decisions, which is why things like AoC laws aren't set at 25 (that would be fucking ridiculous). Even most adults don't demonstrate the ability to properly evaluate the long-term effects of certain decisions when you talk to them. The ones who are more aware and have more intelligence, wisdom and life experience tend to be able to, though.

I didn't say it was invalid, I was trying to say it's a circular argument in a way.

It's like me saying "McDonald's is better tasting than burger king because the food is more satisfying" You're supporting an opinion, with an opinion.
Saying that the argument is circular is saying that it is (in general) invalid. This is not circular, though. It's logically sound, valid, and true, and it's an empirically verifiable fact of reality that some concepts are more useful to societies and civilizations than others. Take the concept of the meter vs the concept of gender fluidity. In what possible way is saying that the "meter is a useful concept" is an appeal to the usefulness of gender fluidity, by virtue of the fact that both of them are social constructs, resulting in the claim of circularity?

Your analogy is very inaccurate it shouldn't warrant an analysis, but I'll do it anyway in the interest of a good faith discussion.

WARNING: AUTISM AHEAD.

McDonald's (call it A) and Burger King (call it B) are both examples of the fast food concept (F), which is a type of the restaurant concept (R). They're both elements of the same type of concept, but A and B are both subsets of F, which is a subset of R. (For comparison, there are other subsets of R, like luxury dining - let's call that L, which have their own elements i.e., restaurants.) In your previous response, you claimed that the argument is circular because you're using one social construct to make an appeal to another, and you used "morality" and "consent" as the separate social constructs. "Morality" and "consent," going by your analogy, would accurately map to something like "restaurant" and "gas station." As such, it's an error to say something like "restaurant A is good because of gas station G," because they both happen to be in the subset of commercial buildings where you go to purchase necessities (in this case, food and gas, respectively).

You cut my sentence off, I was clearly talking about sex in regards to risk of pregnancy. You cropped that part out, which is misleading.
I cut off your sentence and cropped out it because your assumed that I said something I didn't, and it was in fact not a relevant counterpoint. I wasn't talking about the risks of pregnancy making sex "bad." I said that pregnancy is one of the risks, and that the majority of freshly pubescent kids have very little to absolutely no idea what having a child entails in the long-term, let alone what it means for their own lives, their respective families, and society at large (e.g., single moms having kids in broken homes resulting in far higher probabilities of their child becoming criminals and a burden and the rest of us, etc. etc.; you get the picture - I hope).

Why does a developmental gap necessarily put the "moral onus", on the older person? Once again you are saying this as if it "just is".
Really, nigga? That's "water is wet" tier. This time, yes, it just is. Between two people in any kind of relationship (social, duty, romantic etc.), the one with higher power has a greater moral responsibility for making decisions that can affect both parties. This is just a moral axiom. As an exercise, try to construct any plausible, real-world scenario where this isn't the case. You can even use hypotheticals with extremely contrived conditions, if you wish.

Also, just because there are no sexual nerver endings in your mouth, doesn't mean females can't enjoy giving oral sex. You seem to have a very naive view of female sexuality if you think females can't enjoy sucking penis.
Oral sex is a learned behavior. Female humans, upon reaching puberty, don't instinctually have a desire to put cocks in their mouths, but they do have the desire to put cocks in their pussies. Any enjoyment attained from giving oral sex is purely psychological, not physiological. It's likely something they learned early on from having positive experiences with the act, or from social influences from their peers, or from a desire to make the man happy, which in turn makes her happy when she feels the security and comfort from the man.

But what would happen if a female 27 year old gave a 12 year old boy a blowjob, and he enjoyed it? Would that therefore not be bad? By that logic, it's okay for adult females to engage in sexual acts with 12 year old boys, and not for adult men to engage in sexual acts with 12 year old girls? :dafuckfeels:
Completely a false equivalence. It would be accurate to ask if a 12 year old boy was asked by a 27 year old woman to lick her pussy. I don't know what you mean by "bad," because nobody said it was "bad" (however that's defined here), so why are you even mentioning that? To answer the question, it would be equally "good," "bad," or neutral (however we decide to evaluate it) if the sexes were reversed.

Last edited:
This is the problem with using arbitrary numbers. It's quite possible that this hypothetical 12 year old in question that you're using as an example has enough maturity to understand and process at least the surface level implications of their decisions, but for the most part it's not true that all 12 year olds are mature to this degree. Again, this is an instance of generalizing from an edge case. The exception does not disprove the rule, as the phrase goes.
Why can't they process the risks of sex. They think to themselves "sex is risky, could potentially result in pregnancy or STD's. If vegainal sex doesn't occur, and only oral sex occurs, the risk of pregnancy is cut to zero. If prehnancy does occur, it creates a baby, which is a hassle.

I don't understand how those basic facts, which can be taught in sex ed, and a 12 year old can't grasp that.
It's not an assumption, it's a psychological and medical fact that their brains - specifically, the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for long-term planning and impulse control - are not developed well enough for them to properly evaluate (or evaluate at all) the long-term consequences of their decisions. In fact it's fully developed by age 25, but full maturation of the development of the prefrontal cortex is not a reasonable threshold to determine fitness and soundness of mind when making sexual decisions, which is why things like AoC laws aren't set at 25 (that would be fucking ridiculous). Even most adults don't demonstrate the ability to properly evaluate the long-term effects of certain decisions when you talk to them. The ones who are more aware and have more intelligence, wisdom and life experience tend to be able to, though.
Seems extremely arbitrary. You're saying it doesn't fully develop until age 25, but also saying it doesn't necessarily need to be 25, and that it can be younger. But where you are putting that number (which you're saying may even be 12, is arbitrary, as you said)
I cut off your sentence and cropped out it because your assumed that I said something I didn't, and it was in fact not a relevant counterpoint. I wasn't talking about the risks of pregnancy making sex "bad." I said that pregnancy is one of the risks, and that the majority of freshly pubescent kids have very little to absolutely no idea what having a child entails in the long-term, let alone what it means for their own lives, their respective families, and society at large (e.g., single moms having kids in broken homes resulting in far higher probabilities of their child becoming criminals and a burden and the rest of us, etc. etc.; you get the picture - I hope).
Them not realizing single moms are bad for homes, is society's fault for not teaching them. Even some adults think the same way because society likes to defend women when they make mistakes.
Really, nigga? That's "water is wet" tier. This time, yes, it just is. Between two people in any kind of relationship (social, duty, romantic etc.), the one with higher power has a greater moral responsibility for making decisions that can affect both parties. This is just a moral axiom. As an exercise, try to construct any plausible, real-world scenario where this isn't the case. You can even use hypotheticals with extremely contrived conditions, if you wish.
So if a 40 year old bangs an 18 year old, the older party still has the greater moral responsibility? At this point couldn't this just be saying all age gap relationships can be construed as potentially evil? And that only certain conditions are less evil than others.
Oral sex is a learned behavior. Female humans, upon reaching puberty, don't instinctually have a desire to put cocks in their mouths, but they do have the desire to put cocks in their pussies. Any enjoyment attained from giving oral sex is purely psychological, not physiological. It's likely something they learned early on from having positive experiences with the act, or from social influences from their peers, or from a desire to make the man happy, which in turn makes her happy when she feels the security and comfort from the man.
That's what I was getting at, that the pleasure is psychological. Still pleasure though.
Completely a false equivalence. It would be accurate to ask if a 12 year old boy was asked by a 27 year old woman to lick her pussy. I don't know what you mean by "bad," because nobody said it was "bad" (however that's defined here), so why are you even mentioning that? To answer the question, it would be equally "good," "bad," or neutral (however we decide to evaluate it) if the sexes were reversed.
You seem to be saying that one party is getting more out of sex than the other party makes it immoral, so when it comes to oral sex, the receiving party is getting more. So would a 27 year old giving a 12 year old oral sex, be the same a 27 year old getting oral sex from a 12 year old, or would there be a difference from a moral standpoint?
I understand that girls are learning about sex and becoming whores at a much earlier age due to the current culture, but it's those outliers are what helps guide the rules for the general case. Just think of the law against murder. It's not there for the vast majority of us. The legal decree against murder is there so that the 1% of psychopaths who give zero fucks and kill people for all kinds of reasons don't disrupt social order.

Unfortunately, we're not living in a patriarchal culture where fathers find husbands to marry off to their young daughters, who will then pair-bond properly and be a good wife and mother. Things like the AoC, even though it has nebulous boundaries, are there to limit the effect of that power imbalance and to help prevent various kinds of outlying scenarios that could be disruptive to social order. The fixed numbers don't make sense in some cases because of the obvious variance in development and maturity, but like I said, it's there for the general case.
How would some adults having consensual sex with some 12 year olds, be comparable to murder on a grand scale. Murder causes harm, consensual sex does not. And when I say consent, I mean agreed upon sex, since you will claim it's not consent, and also that the 12 year old had the oppurtunity to reject the adult

Why can't they process the risks of sex. They think to themselves "sex is risky, could potentially result in pregnancy or STD's. If vegainal sex doesn't occur, and only oral sex occurs, the risk of pregnancy is cut to zero. If prehnancy does occur, it creates a baby, which is a hassle.

I don't understand how those basic facts, which can be taught in sex ed, and a 12 year old can't grasp that.
They're basic to you, because you're seeing this through your own adult, fully developed lens. It's impossible for you to imagine the thought processes of a 12 year old, developing female. The best you can do is to infer, but it's still a biased view. This is why you have to prioritize the medical and psychological analysis of the brain's development over subjective interpretations and outliers and make reasonable estimates.

Seems extremely arbitrary. You're saying it doesn't fully develop until age 25, but also saying it doesn't necessarily need to be 25, and that it can be younger. But where you are putting that number (which you're saying may even be 12, is arbitrary, as you said)
The AoC is arbitrary, yes.

Them not realizing single moms are bad for homes, is society's fault for not teaching them. Even some adults think the same way because society likes to defend women when they make mistakes.
Then you already understand that it's something that needs to be taught and is not a thing that a 12 year old can typically reason a priori. That is precisely my point.

So if a 40 year old bangs an 18 year old, the older party still has the greater moral responsibility? At this point couldn't this just be saying all age gap relationships can be construed as potentially evil? And that only certain conditions are less evil than others.
To some degree, yes. The 40 year old knows better (should, anyway). As the younger party grows older and becomes more mature (cognition, life experience etc.), the gap of moral responsibility closes.

Evil? Whoa nigga. Who said anything about evil? That's a different argument. The argument in question is one of exploitation for an advantageous gain. Evil may or may not be involved, but it's not there by default.

That's what I was getting at, that the pleasure is psychological. Still pleasure though.
You're ignoring the point that it's learned behavior, not natural pleasure sensation. And that psychological pleasure is not in the act itself (unless she's some kind of degenerate who's probably been exposed to blowjobs and has sucked dick from a very young age), but in what it can provide (feelings of comfort aka being loved etc.), like I said.

You seem to be saying that one party is getting more out of sex than the other party makes it immoral, so when it comes to oral sex, the receiving party is getting more. So would a 27 year old giving a 12 year old oral sex, be the same a 27 year old getting oral sex from a 12 year old, or would there be a difference from a moral standpoint?
Getting the better deal is not what it makes it morally negative (I prefer this term over "immoral"). That happens in business all of the time, where one side takes an immediate small loss for a payoff later on. It's the intentional manipulation that the one getting a bad deal is getting a good one. That, too, happens in business, like in sales and marketing, and yes, I'd argue that this is also morally negative.

There would be a difference, morally, since you'd have to make the argument that the 12 year old boy is manipulating the 27 year old woman into agreeing to a bad deal to suck a dick, and considering everything discussed so far about cognitive development and social conditioning, that is an extremely improbable edge case just to make the point of moral equivalence. The most likely scenario is that the 27 year old woman has been conditioned to take pleasure in giving oral from an early age, assuming that they're not doing so to manipulate the 12 year old boy into doing something later on as a favor.

How would some adults having consensual sex with some 12 year olds, be comparable to murder on a grand scale. Murder causes harm, consensual sex does not. And when I say consent, I mean agreed upon sex, since you will claim it's not consent, and also that the 12 year old had the oppurtunity to reject the adult
I'm using the example of murder to explain why laws are created to curb the behavior of the few that could potentially harm the many and be a net negative for society. The crux of the argument is that failure to properly understand the implications of consenting to sex by one party very easily opens the door open for potential harm (the obvious, direct case) done by the other party, which can harm society as a whole (the less obvious, indirect case). This kind of harm can only take place because of the culture that fosters the need for these laws to prevent the kind of harm that the culture naturally would allow if those laws were not in place.

I mentioned in the last paragraph of my post you quoted there that the social rules of the current culture are not patriarchal, and thus not conducive to the kind of unions between a very young pubescent child and an older man that can be healthy for both the man and woman and society at large. We're living in a feminist, gynocentric hellscape where women are free to whore around (especially at younger and younger ages) and fathers and brothers don't have rights to thot patrol their sisters and mothers. With such a culture in these societies, you would expect the kinds of laws we have today to form around this kind of culture - laws like the AoC laws we currently have. It's a perfect example of laws adapting to culture that have been taking place in the decades past.

They're basic to you, because you're seeing this through your own adult, fully developed lens. It's impossible for you to imagine the thought processes of a 12 year old, developing female. The best you can do is to infer, but it's still a biased view. This is why you have to prioritize the medical and psychological analysis of the brain's development over subjective interpretations and outliers and make reasonable estimates.
So has the medical analysis actually said that 12 year olds are unable to understand sex can lead to pregnancy, and that its oral sex that doesn't. Their brains can't understand that basic fact? How have they actually concluded that specifically, besides merely saying "it still has a long way to go to full development". When I was 12 everyone around my age understand that vaginal sex = potential pregnancy and oral sex = no potential pregnancy.
To some degree, yes. The 40 year old knows better (should, anyway). As the younger party grows older and becomes more mature (cognition, life experience etc.), the gap of moral responsibility closes.

Evil? Whoa nigga. Who said anything about evil? That's a different argument. The argument in question is one of exploitation for an advantageous gain. Evil may or may not be involved, but it's not there by default.
Well, when it came to "moral responsibility", I assumed morality had something to do with "good" and "evil"
Getting the better deal is not what it makes it morally negative (I prefer this term over "immoral"). That happens in business all of the time, where one side takes an immediate small loss for a payoff later on. It's the intentional manipulation that the one getting a bad deal is getting a good one. That, too, happens in business, like in sales and marketing, and yes, I'd argue that this is also morally negative.

There would be a difference, morally, since you'd have to make the argument that the 12 year old boy is manipulating the 27 year old woman into agreeing to a bad deal to suck a dick, and considering everything discussed so far about cognitive development and social conditioning, that is an extremely improbable edge case just to make the point of moral equivalence. The most likely scenario is that the 27 year old woman has been conditioned to take pleasure in giving oral from an early age, assuming that they're not doing so to manipulate the 12 year old boy into doing something later on as a favor.
How does one manipulate someone into sex, when that party knows what sex is and understands it? You can't just trick someone who knows what sex is into doing it. You can seduce them, but thats just normal interaction between two people. I could see the argument of "manipulation" for a 5 year old since they have no clue what sex is, but 12 year olds know about sex.

So perhaps its just two parties, of different age groups, coming together and having sex. And its not a bad deal, its a mutually exclusive deal, especially if the oral sex goes both ways. In this situation, if both give each other oral, its a two way street.
I'm using the example of murder to explain why laws are created to curb the behavior of the few that could potentially harm the many and be a net negative for society. The crux of the argument is that failure to properly understand the implications of consenting to sex by one party very easily opens the door open for potential harm (the obvious, direct case) done by the other party, which can harm society as a whole (the less obvious, indirect case). This kind of harm can only take place because of the culture that fosters the need for these laws to prevent the kind of harm that the culture naturally would allow if those laws were not in place.
I find it hard to see the negative effects of a lower AoC, because if 12 year olds are having sex with each other, you could say neither party is responsible. But if an adult is there, the adult is more mature and more likely to have responsible sex, and thus less pregnancies. Meanwhile 13-15 year olds getting pregnant with their same aged high school boyfriends happens all the time (even a show made on it, "teen mom", or "16 and pregnant")
I mentioned in the last paragraph of my post you quoted there that the social rules of the current culture are not patriarchal, and thus not conducive to the kind of unions between a very young pubescent child and an older man that can be healthy for both the man and woman and society at large. We're living in a feminist, gynocentric hellscape where women are free to whore around (especially at younger and younger ages) and fathers and brothers don't have rights to thot patrol their sisters and mothers. With such a culture in these societies, you would expect the kinds of laws we have today to form around this kind of culture - laws like the AoC laws we currently have. It's a perfect example of laws adapting to culture that have been taking place in the decades past.
I think it works the other way around. The AoC was raised in the early femists movement, which lead to the gynocentric society we have today. Lower AoC would work against feminism, since men could exert power over women at younger ages, and also reduce the overall SMV of women in general, since there is more competition for women.

Didn't get the notification for your post. Weird.

So has the medical analysis actually said that 12 year olds are unable to understand sex can lead to pregnancy, and that its oral sex that doesn't. Their brains can't understand that basic fact? How have they actually concluded that specifically, besides merely saying "it still has a long way to go to full development". When I was 12 everyone around my age understand that vaginal sex = potential pregnancy and oral sex = no potential pregnancy.
You're sidelining (or not getting) the main point again. It's not that they don't understand that basic fact, it's that they can't fully comprehend what getting pregnant can entail for them in the long-run years down the road, because, again, they're still mentally developing.

Well, when it came to "moral responsibility", I assumed morality had something to do with "good" and "evil"
Moral responsibility here means you're the one under greater obligation to make the morally good decisions. You jumped the gun and assumed right away that somebody getting into a relationship with a large age gap which puts themselves in a position of higher moral responsibility automatically means they're committing evil, which is not what I said.

I said that this gap (that leads to the onus of greater moral responsibility) allows for the potential of manipulation, exploitation and other morally bad actions aka potentially evil actions. Evil here just means degree of badness, wherein the degree is great.

How does one manipulate someone into sex, when that party knows what sex is and understands it? You can't just trick someone who knows what sex is into doing it. You can seduce them, but thats just normal interaction between two people. I could see the argument of "manipulation" for a 5 year old since they have no clue what sex is, but 12 year olds know about sex.
Manipulation can still occur, though it's going to have to be more sophisticated, because they're smarter. This is not saying that eliciting the consent of a noticeably younger party is automatically a manipulation tactic. It's saying that manipulation can occur more easily.

So perhaps its just two parties, of different age groups, coming together and having sex. And its not a bad deal, its a mutually exclusive deal, especially if the oral sex goes both ways. In this situation, if both give each other oral, its a two way street.
You're really grasping here. As I said, the act of oral sex and its enjoyment is learned behavior. That means that the younger party (assuming they don't know what oral sex is) has to learn about it and be convinced to try it out. Remember that's it's not naturally a pleasurable act for the performer.

I find it hard to see the negative effects of a lower AoC, because if 12 year olds are having sex with each other, you could say neither party is responsible. But if an adult is there, the adult is more mature and more likely to have responsible sex, and thus less pregnancies. Meanwhile 13-15 year olds getting pregnant with their same aged high school boyfriends happens all the time (even a show made on it, "teen mom", or "16 and pregnant")
Then you probably need to widen your horizons and think about more variables and scenarios. I briefly touched upon it when I mentioned that this culture allows for greater sexual freedom. If you give a few minutes of concentrated though, you'll think of something, but it requires that you challenge your own preconceived notions.

I think it works the other way around. The AoC was raised in the early femists movement, which lead to the gynocentric society we have today. Lower AoC would work against feminism, since men could exert power over women at younger ages, and also reduce the overall SMV of women in general, since there is more competition for women.
I suppose. It's chicken or egg question at this point (AoC rising leading to gynocracy VS gynocracy resulting in higher AoC). Doesn't matter all that much, because the culture has vastly changed from the times when a man would wed his 10-14 year old daughter to a hard-working man who is established and can be trusted to take care of her and raise a family.

You're sidelining (or not getting) the main point again. It's not that they don't understand that basic fact, it's that they can't fully comprehend what getting pregnant can entail for them in the long-run years down the road, because, again, they're still mentally developing.
I don't believe this to be true, because just because their brain isn't 100% developed doesn't mean it can't comprehend such concepts. I need more than "their brain is still developing", or otherwise the same argument could be used for 18 year olds, and the only counter would be "thats more developed", without going into the exact intricacies of why they can "fully comprehend" it.
Manipulation can still occur, though it's going to have to be more sophisticated, because they're smarter. This is not saying that eliciting the consent of a noticeably younger party is automatically a manipulation tactic. It's saying that manipulation can occur more easily.
What is the difference between manipulation and seduction? This seems extremely vague. Because its arguable that all social interaction in general is a form of "manipulation".

Seriously, read that. So let's say you try to be funny, because foids supposedly like funny dudes, is that "manipulating"? It's as if people wanna make excuses for teenagers as if they don't do this stuff. A teenager and an adult could act the same exact way, and people will just make excuses and say "the teenager was acting naturally, while the adult was just playing the character". Which is just a way of people interpreting things in order to match their pre-conceived biases.
Then you probably need to widen your horizons and think about more variables and scenarios. I briefly touched upon it when I mentioned that this culture allows for greater sexual freedom. If you give a few minutes of concentrated though, you'll think of something, but it requires that you challenge your own preconceived notions.
So some adults will bang teenagers, so what? Teenagers already have sex anyway. Higher AoC just means less competition for adult women, which makes their SMV higher, causing them to postpone marriage. Lower AoC would probably cause men to feel less scarcity and be less likely to betabuxx roasties, which would cause these roasties to feel scarcity of betabuxxers, and settle down earlier.

The only real reason AoC is high is because fathers have daughters and don't want some adult man banging them because it feels cucked. But for some reason, likely due to social programming, those fathers won't feel as cucked about letting teen chad bang them, which overall is a stupid mindset the culture shouldn't have to give into.

12 yo are hot, agecucks can fuck off

I don't believe this to be true, because just because their brain isn't 100% developed doesn't mean it can't comprehend such concepts. I need more than "their brain is still developing", or otherwise the same argument could be used for 18 year olds, and the only counter would be "thats more developed", without going into the exact intricacies of why they can "fully comprehend" it.

What is the difference between manipulation and seduction? This seems extremely vague. Because its arguable that all social interaction in general is a form of "manipulation".
View attachment 576166

Seriously, read that. So let's say you try to be funny, because foids supposedly like funny dudes, is that "manipulating"? It's as if people wanna make excuses for teenagers as if they don't do this stuff. A teenager and an adult could act the same exact way, and people will just make excuses and say "the teenager was acting naturally, while the adult was just playing the character". Which is just a way of people interpreting things in order to match their pre-conceived biases.

So some adults will bang teenagers, so what? Teenagers already have sex anyway. Higher AoC just means less competition for adult women, which makes their SMV higher, causing them to postpone marriage. Lower AoC would probably cause men to feel less scarcity and be less likely to betabuxx roasties, which would cause these roasties to feel scarcity of betabuxxers, and settle down earlier.

The only real reason AoC is high is because fathers have daughters and don't want some adult man banging them because it feels cucked. But for some reason, likely due to social programming, those fathers won't feel as cucked about letting teen chad bang them, which overall is a stupid mindset the culture shouldn't have to give into.
@based_meme did you get a notification? I know there was a glitch last time.

You can believe what you like. Beliefs don't change facts. It's a fact that young brains develop until their mid 20s. It's a fact that the prefrontal cortex is fully developed by age 25. It's a fact that the prefrontal cortex is responsible for forethought and planning. Put these facts together and you get a no-brainer (pun possibly intended). Developmental progress and milestones are in ranges, they're not set in stone. The "exact intricacies" (I assume you mean exact ages) are unknown, which is why AoCs are not fixed worldwide, but converge on an average range of late preteens to mid teens.

You may not like these facts, but that's something you have to come to terms with on your own.

View attachment 576166

Nigga your point of argument is a quote from a fucking fictional character?

JFL

Manipulation and seduction are clearly defined. They're not interchangeable concepts. If you have trouble differentiating between the two, I don't know what to tell you.

Bruh, I don't care about the AoC. I'm only explaining to you why the AoC even exists, by necessity, in the first place in feminized, gynocentric societies that are individualistic and promote sexual freedoms as part of their cultural values. Modern AoC laws in the West are a byproduct of the changes in Western culture and the socio-political ideologies that helped influence the culture, which, in turn, influenced the changing laws. But AoC laws exist in all cultures in some form or another.

I just don't understand why some of you are so obsessed with the AoC. It seems to trigger the shit out of some of you to irrational levels. It's like you guys have some point to make about having the moral high ground against "agecucks" and "moralfags," and you're on a quest to have everyone agree with your views.

Just kill everyone.

You can believe what you like. Beliefs don't change facts. It's a fact that young brains develop until their mid 20s. It's a fact that the prefrontal cortex is fully developed by age 25. It's a fact that the prefrontal cortex is responsible for forethought and planning. Put these facts together and you get a no-brainer (pun possibly intended). Developmental progress and milestones are in ranges, they're not set in stone. The "exact intricacies" (I assume you mean exact ages) are unknown, which is why AoCs are not fixed worldwide, but converge on an average range of late preteens to mid teens.

You may not like these facts, but that's something you have to come to terms with on your own.
you never established anything.

and those AoCs were established before these brain development arguments came in place. the laws actually flex between mid teens and late teens btw

brain development arguments are only used as defenses for these laws.
Nigga your point of argument is a quote from a fucking fictional character?

JFL

Manipulation and seduction are clearly defined. They're not interchangeable concepts. If you have trouble differentiating between the two, I don't know what to tell you.
You're coping. It doesn't matter if it's "muh fiction", his point still stands.
Bruh, I don't care about the AoC. I'm only explaining to you why the AoC even exists, by necessity, in the first place in feminized, gynocentric societies that are individualistic and promote sexual freedoms as part of their cultural values. Modern AoC laws in the West are a byproduct of the changes in Western culture and the socio-political ideologies that helped influence the culture, which, in turn, influenced the changing laws. But AoC laws exist in all cultures in some form or another.

I just don't understand why some of you are so obsessed with the AoC. It seems to trigger the shit out of some of you to irrational levels. It's like you guys have some point to make about having the moral high ground against "agecucks" and "moralfags," and you're on a quest to have everyone agree with your views.
You didn't explain the negative effects of an AoC of 12. I guess you should just take the L

you never established anything.
Weird cope, but OK.

and those AoCs were established before these brain development arguments came in place. the laws actually flex between mid teens and late teens btw
You didn't read what I said, did you? You responded almost immediately within three minutes (were you F5ing the whole time? :feelskek: ).

I'm talking about the average ranges of AoCs worldwide, not in the US.

brain development arguments are only used as defenses for these laws.
Yes. Laws have to be argued and justified, before they're legislated.

If you have a problem with that process, you should probably take that up with the legislators in your country.

You're coping. It doesn't matter if it's "muh fiction", his point still stands.
No, it does matter. The fact that you're using a fictional character to serve as moral guidance in your personal life is pure KEK fuel.

You didn't explain the negative effects of an AoC of 12. I guess you should just take the L
I left that as an exercise for yourself when I said that you should think about more variables and scenarios.

If you read what I wrote, I said that I don't care about the AoC. I'm not here to convince you or to defend it. Explaining something is not the same justifying it, but you seem to have a bug up your ass about it and have confused the two, probably in the same way that you confused manipulation and seduction.

Anyway, good luck figuring that shit out for yourself.

U R peados!?!
off to the party v& :___)

Your mom is ruining this forum. She could let us easily ascend with her instead of letting us to rot here

You didn't read what I said, did you? You responded almost immediately within three minutes (were you F5ing the whole time? :feelskek: ).

I'm talking about the average ranges of AoCs worldwide, not in the US.
average AoC worldwide is 16, and its rare to go under 14 anywhere. so late preteens (12) is very uncommon
Yes. Laws have to be argued and justified, before they're legislated.

If you have a problem with that process, you should probably take that up with the legislators in your country.
when I said defenses, I meant the laws already existed, and they are only defended nowadays with the brain development argument. They were not originally changed for that reason.
No, it does matter. The fact that you're using a fictional character to serve as moral guidance in your personal life is pure KEK fuel.
You are evading the prompt. The prompt states that manipulation is at the core of social interaction, which is true. If you actually look at how people interact its clear people will act in certain ways to get what they want. Which is what manipulation is. Just because the prompt happens to connect to a fictional character, does not mean it's false. You are just saying it is in a desperate attempt to justify your stance on how an adult who bangs a 12 year old is manipulating.
I left that as an exercise for yourself when I said that you should think about more variables and scenarios.

If you read what I wrote, I said that I don't care about the AoC. I'm not here to convince you or to defend it. Explaining something is not the same justifying it, but you seem to have a bug up your ass about it and have confused the two, probably in the same way that you confused manipulation and seduction.

Anyway, good luck figuring that shit out for yourself.
You didn't explain the difference between manipulation and seduction, and you gave only a brief explanation about AoC by referencing brain development, and never explained how mutual oral sex (where both giving and receiving occurs) would be exploitation.

average AoC worldwide is 16, and its rare to go under 14 anywhere. so late preteens (12) is very uncommon
OK, well, whatever. We're splitting hairs over arbitrary numbers that change between borders. You're fixating on unimportant details here.

when I said defenses, I meant the laws already existed, and they are only defended nowadays with the brain development argument. They were not originally changed for that reason.
You can take a certain action or make a certain decision and then later learn the explanations and justifications for it which reinforce your action or decision. If it doesn't, then the rational thing to do is to change your actions or decisions in the future.

The reasons for the law's changes might have been different at the time, but we've since learned the science. It's usually the ethical and philosophical arguments that are the basis for such laws, unlike something such as speed limits and seat belts, which are based purely on science (the physics of large, heavy objects moving at high speeds and what that does to a human body and other objects).

Like I said, if you have a problem with the AoC in your country, take that up with your law makers. Though, that's not going to be a solution to your inceldom, so I wonder why many of you even bother to give a shit and go on about this.

You are evading the prompt. The prompt states that manipulation is at the core of social interaction, which is true. If you actually look at how people interact its clear people will act in certain ways to get what they want. Which is what manipulation is. Just because the prompt happens to connect to a fictional character, does not mean it's false. You are just saying it is in a desperate attempt to justify your stance on how an adult who bangs a 12 year old is manipulating.
Except that that's in fact false. Three seconds of thinking will tell you that.

"Excuse me sir, my phone battery has died and I do not have a watch. Could you please tell me the time?"

That's a social interaction. There's no manipulation occurring, though. You couldn't spend a 60 whole seconds to think of that scenario?

You're getting your philosophies, morals and values about the real world from a fictional character (one who happens to be a cynical and psychopathic politician, but that's besides the point, KEK).

A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

That tells me all I need to know about your mental state, how deeply you think about the world, and how you develop your worldview. I really shouldn't be surprised that you were unable to conceptually differentiate between manipulation and seduction.

You didn't explain the difference between manipulation and seduction, and you gave only a brief explanation about AoC by referencing brain development, and never explained how mutual oral sex (where both giving and receiving occurs) would be exploitation.
Read a dictionary, FFS.

Btw, I did. You just didn't get it the both times I went over it. Maybe you should have a fictional character explain it you in a TV show. :feelshaha:

Like I said, if you have a problem with the AoC in your country, take that up with your law makers. Though, that's not going to be a solution to your inceldom, so I wonder why many of you even bother to give a shit and go on about this.
Well according to you if early adolescents are so stupid then it should be easy to manipulate them into sex. You can't have it both ways. Either it's not easy to manipulate them into sex, or lowering the AoC would solve inceldom for some people.
"Excuse me sir, my phone battery has died and I do not have a watch. Could you please tell me the time?"
Saying "excuse me", is a subtle form of manipulation. You're probably going up to a stranger on the street randomly, and trying not to seem threatening. This is manipulation. It's not deceptive manipulation, but it is still manipulation.
You're getting your philosophies, morals and values about the real world from a fictional character (one who happens to be a cynical and psychopathic politician, but that's besides the point, KEK).

A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.
I didn't watch that show, I found that prompt online anyway. So its not necessarily about the fictional character, its about what the prompt says, and how it describes social interactions.
That tells me all I need to know about your mental state, how deeply you think about the world, and how you develop your worldview. I really shouldn't be surprised that you were unable to conceptually differentiate between manipulation and seduction.
Fuck off with this pseudo intellectual "I can read you" bullshit. You still haven't given any examples of how an interaction would be seduction, while on the other hand it would be manipulation, you're all theory.
Read a dictionary, FFS.

Btw, I did. You just didn't get it the both times I went over it. Maybe you should have a fictional character explain it you in a TV show.

Social influence, they call it. And here they describe psychological manipulation as negative social influence, while positive social influence would not count as psychological manipulation. However, one could argue seduction is a form of social influence, and that if an adult man seduces a 12 year old into sex it is "psychological manipulation", because some would say 12 year olds shouldn't have sex at all. so it's kinda like a circular argument in that way.

Last edited:
Well according to you if early adolescents are so stupid then it should be easy to manipulate them into sex. You can't have it both ways.
Nice strawman. I said - multiple - times - that they're not mentally developed enough to understand the implications of sex for them in the long run.

Either it's not easy to manipulate them into sex, or lowering the AoC would solve inceldom for some people.
JFL @ YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THIS.

This is like arguing that raising taxes on the rich means that you're going to be able to pay your rent on time at the end of the month.

Nigga it literally has zero effect on you. :feelshaha:

Saying "excuse me", is a subtle form of manipulation. You're probably going up to a stranger on the street randomly, and trying not to seem threatening. This is manipulation. It's not deceptive manipulation, but it is still manipulation.
Some comnents are just so stupid that it's hard to find a reasonable way to continue.

If you think that approaching someone and saying to them, "excuse me," is manipulating them, then the only word for you is retarded. There's just no diplomatic way to put it.

I didn't watch that show, I found that prompt online anyway. So its not necessarily about the fictional character, its about what the prompt says, and how it describes social interactions.
Totally irrelevant that you don't watch the show. In fact it's arguably worse, since you distilled an entire viewpoint from just a fictional quote you read and incorporated that into your way if thinking for your own life.

Fuck off with this pseudo intellectual "I can read you" bullshit. You still haven't given any examples of how an interaction would be seduction, while on the other hand it would be manipulation, you're all theory.
PersonalityInkwell, is that you? :feelskek:

You want me to give you examples of two basic ideas that you can learn from a dictionary when you think that saying "excuse me" to someone is manipulating them?

Bruh, this is killing me. :lul:

View attachment 576687

Social influence, they call it. And here they describe psychological manipulation as negative social influence, while positive social influence would not count as psychological manipulation. However, one could argue seduction is a form of social influence, and that if an adult man seduces a 12 year old into sex it is "psychological manipulation", so it's kinda like a circular argument in that way.
Everything is a circular argument with you. JFL

I'm done.

Nice strawman. I said - multiple - times - that they're not mentally developed enough to understand the implications of sex for them in the long run.
I thought you said because of power imbalance its easy to manipulate.
JFL @ YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THIS.

This is like arguing that raising taxes on the rich means that you're going to be able to pay your rent on time at the end of the month.

Nigga it literally has zero effect on you. :feelshaha:
I don't really think that's the best analogy.
Some comnents are just so stupid that it's hard to find a reasonable way to continue.

If you think that approaching someone and saying to them, "excuse me," is manipulating them, then the only word for you is retarded. There's just no diplomatic way to put it.
not malevolent, but I suppose if you wanna say social influence, then whatever.
Totally irrelevant that you don't watch the show. In fact it's arguably worse, since you distilled an entire viewpoint from just a fictional quote you read and incorporated that into your way if thinking for your own life.
more like the prompt. I saw it as a writing prompt
PersonalityInkwell, is that you? :feelskek:

You want me to give you examples of two basic ideas that you can learn from a dictionary when you think that saying "excuse me" to someone is manipulating them?

Bruh, this is killing me. :lul:
Don't know who that is.

I tried looking it up and showing you the psychological manipulation definition. If you dont wanna address it fine.
Everything is a circular argument with you. JFL

I'm done.
whatever.