Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Age(s) you peaked at life & Age(s) you hit rock bottom

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I peaked at life around 6-13 in terms of everything: Happiness, health, joy, socialization, friendships, family and academical achievement, this time period was like a beautiful dream inside a twisted world.

I hit rock bottom at around 14-16 all thanks to my looks, good and supportive friends and family disconnected with me, society started treating as some kind of monster rather than a normal person, female friends that I used to have treated me as subhuman, I lost most of my high school years in a psychiatrist with little to no socialization with other teens.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
19 bottom. things are look-

I peaked at age 13, around that age I was extremely bluepilled and got very good grades.

Rock bottom = currently.

Happiness: age 5

smv: age 21

rock bottom: every day

I peaked at age 13, around that age I was extremely bluepilled and got very good grades.

Rock bottom = currently.

13 years old was my last good year, the most positive reinforcement by girls I received was at 11-13, puberty fucked up my face so badly.

I never peaked, but I’d say things started to go really downhill around 13 to 14.

13 years old was my last good year, the most positive reinforcement by girls I received was at 11-13, puberty fucked up my face so badly.
Me too, the sheer amount of acne I got destroyed all my self confidence.

Peaked at 13-14. Currently in rock bottom

Im still finding my low bro.

peaked at 8
Hit rock bottom at 20

Rock bottom doesn't exist for incels who are still breathing, it always gets worse. Aging and wageslaving will make sure of that, NEETdom is a cope, you'll rot all the same, alone, in darkness.

Piked 9-13
Im roting

Depends on your genes. If you're a normie, mid teens to early 20s.

If you're truecel, before puberty.

happened peaked: 9-11
money peak: present day

Peak. 12. Downfall. 15.

Peaked in 6th Grade. Took a massive downfall sophmore year of high school. Coped hard as a freshman in college. Took an even bigger downfall after graduating college. Just now putting the pieces back together.

I peaked between 2017-2018

got good grades
had strong core of friends
was very happy

after summer of 2018, when I started high school, the decline started

Now I*ve been a neet for 2 months

Puberty destroyed my face