Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Age pill is so terrifying that most users mention it without realizing

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
The teen love pill which is depressing is a subcategory of agepill. No one escapes it not even Chads can escape the agepill.

Too damaged by life to give a fuck
Wish i never came into life so i didnt have to deal with this retarded life

I always had thing for milfs (when I was in my teenage years I wanted a +20yo gf) so I dodged the teen love pill :smonk:

As a twenty-four year old male, I have no sort of sexual or romantic experience.

The only “agepill” for me is that I will get dementia in my 50s or early 60

its too fucking brutal i cant find anything to say man. just feelings.

On top of these intrusive thoughts is the acknowledgement that every ticking second is taking me further from my youth. It's one thing to look back on 16 as a 19 year old but as a 28 year old you feel like you're staring at your old self at the end of a very very very long tunnel, and all you can make out is a vague shadow, disjointed and rapidly flashing memories moving so fast.

chad is living different life.

On top of these intrusive thoughts is the acknowledgement that every ticking second is taking me further from my youth. It's one thing to look back on 16 as a 19 year old but as a 28 year old you feel like you're staring at your old self at the end of a very very very long tunnel, and all you can make out is a vague shadow, disjointed and rapidly flashing memories moving so fast.
While on top of that your body is literally getting damaged. Things you could have done easily in your youth begins to get tougher and tougher while you have to continuously grind to make ends meet while having nothing to look back on. Bro it’s just so depressing everytime I think about it.

While on top of that your body is literally getting damaged. Things you could have done easily in your youth begins to get tougher and tougher while you have to continuously grind to make ends meet while having nothing to look back on. Bro it’s just so depressing everytime I think about it.
The one thought that will never escape my mind is that I will never be young again. The agepill is one of the most brutal ones I have noticed my body getting shittier as well, and I can't do the things I could do before

How old are you fucks. Im
26 and I mog my teen zoomer cousins physically and athletically wise. You shouldn’t start falling apart until your 40’s. This is why ldaring is bad for you, the age pill hits worse

How old are you fucks. Im
26 and I mog my teen zoomer cousins physically and athletically wise. You shouldn’t start falling apart until your 40’s. This is why ldaring is bad for you, the age pill hits worse
Exactly, humans peak in physical strength at age 25 then plateau untill they start declining in their 40's. Hell older males 30+up look more apealing (no homo) than these zoomers & 20-something year olds

Exactly, humans peak in physical strength at age 25 then plateau untill they start declining in their 40's. Hell older males 30+up look more apealing (no homo) than these zoomers & 20-something year olds
You are coping so badly

I have mentioned this once: there is nothing positive about aging. One day you will realize that none of your school friends are around anymore, that you hate your job, and that you are slowly becoming a corpse. Relatives dying. Mental faculties decrease. Physical attractiveness is not the same. Neurological disorders start to pop up. You are unable to keep up with the current generation and hence feel like an outsider.