Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Age pill is one of the most brutal pills

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I won't even elaborate on this right now. I will just plant the seeds and address this later, hoping that you have some recollection of this post.

You see the 41 year old guy sitting on the bus with the NW5?

You see the overweight 52 yo man with his 50 yo wrinkly wife with the cropped, short lesbian haircut and zero sex-appeal?

Do you realize that many post 35+ yo's in relationships are often not fucking each other and are purely together for companionship and child-rearing?

Just imagine what you would do if you were 35+ years old. What the fuck is there to live for? your job? holidays/vacays once a year? To watch your fav TV show before it gets cancelled? Sleeping in on Sundays?

Are you kidding?

How can this man even fucking stand being alive? What is it that allows him to COPE with his looks and life? He is reproductively DEAD, so why is he still here? Why does he feel the need to persist when the need for him to do so ceased about 30 years ago?

The peak of life isn't in the middle of your life, i.e. at 40. It's around 15-20. Mid 30s to 75 is a LONG death. But you don't realize that cuz you think 30 is a long way away. But time speeds up in your 20s.

I talked a bit about this here

You gotta see it from the other perspective.
Youngcels are screwed because young foids are pumping chads in their prime. You're alone until you're 50 until you bux for an used up foid

Youngcels are screwed because young foids are pumping chads in their prime. You're alone until you're 50 until you bux for an used up foid
Im 28 now and I need to rope before 30

Don't rope. They want you to rope.
If you were 58 you'd have your used up looksmatch unless you're a volcel like @Emba
Why would I want my used up bitter looksmatch when she is way past her prime? literally a dry dusty old disgusting vagina

Don't rope. They want you to rope.
If you were 58 you'd have your used up looksmatch unless you're a volcel like @Emba
As if...

I was rejected by obese single moms bro...
Why would I want my used up bitter looksmatch when she is way past her prime? literally a dry dusty old disgusting vagina
You will change you're mind in a decade

I have a lot of health issues and there is a big chance I will die before 40 so it's not really worth thinking about rope
Brutal, I also suffer some health issues from ldaring for years but i dont think i will die from it I will just be in pain. life really sucks

As if...

I was rejected by obese single moms bro...

You will change you're mind in a decade
I will never change my mind.

Your teens and early 20s are meant to be your prime years. It's all downhill after that. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

Your teens and early 20s are meant to be your prime years. It's all downhill after that. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.
Exactly JFL at people thinking the prime is when they are in their 30s or 40s

the agepill actually destroyed me. No other pill whether racepill/height pill scare me as much. I'm literally at my peak yet I'm a complete loser, wtf am I gonna do when I hit my 30's, 40's. 50's, 60''s, 70's, 80's. IDK MAN it gives me so much anxiety

the agepill actually destroyed me. No other pill whether racepill/height pill scare me as much. I'm literally at my peak yet I'm a complete loser, wtf am I gonna do when I hit my 30's, 40's. 50's, 60''s, 70's, 80's. IDK MAN it gives me so much anxiety
it will be hell, I cant imagine myself rotting as a deprsessed 40 year old incel and then when im 40 i have almost 40 years of pain left jfl

Depressing af yet so true.

I simply can't imagine myself being in my 30s.

Very true. The time speeded up enourmously for me. The whole concept of life is ridiculous.

U got it wrong tbh, agepill is exceptionally bad, but not because you have given up on physical fitness or have married a lazy cunt or haven't build any skill or interest in hobbies, that's purely ur choice, but it is bad because as an incel, u were cut short of meaningful relationships, low mileage foids, romance and memories and nothing will give you those things back

True, but Normies just gotta cope. Agepill is one of the reasons normies are npcs. They cant stand that someone is Still in shape at 40

My understanding as to why most oldcels are coping just fine is the following. Men have two main drives according to some Pua coach (I don't remember his name). One towards power and the other towards being loved.
Most oldcels have a family and friends. They get to manage a few people at work which is huge because it fulfills some of their desire for power.
The average oldcels libido is decreasing year by year and they got all their sexual phantasies fulfilled in their youth. Fucking their old annoying and cellulite ridden wife once a week is good enough for them.
Other than that they usually earn a decent income if they're living in the first world so they can afford plenty of copes. Their lives aren't that bad because they usually have 1) family and friends and 2) status at their workplace.

If you're old, live alone and work minimum wage. Then obviously life sucks. But for the majority of oldcels it's not that bad.

Not only that but your health will also go to shit, especially if you dont take proper care of yourself. When i have to see the copius amounts of meds my grandpa has to take every morning just to survive it sends a shiver down my spine