Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age Old Incel Story

ropenotcope

ropenotcope

Currently Looksmaxxing
★★
I'm... fucking done. Ive been keeping a bit of hope, holding out for my oneitis. Today, she announces on normbook (I don't use but never deleted because I need it to contact a couple people) when I go on the message my grandma that she is dating this chadlite: [attachment=995]

Honestly boyos, I think I am just going to bury myself in my studies to keep me from the rope. He mogs me by at least 3 points so... it's all over. Everything is for Chads and Chadlites.

Attachments

• Matt.jpg
    Matt.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 83
He's ugly as hell tbh. ROund face, no cheekbones, flat face, 1/10 eye area. Man he's ugly dude. How can he mog you? How can he get your oneitis?

if he mogs you, it's over

That guy is not a Chadlite, hes a normie at best. Theyre probably not dating, its more like shes just going out with him between her last and next Chad and hes covering the bill. Their relationship wont work out in the end somehow.