Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Age of consent should be 15 in America

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
It’s already 15-16 in most of Europe. Most women are already ran through by the time they hit 16. I hate age cucks. During the Middle Ages the average age of marriage was 13-14

It should be when foids throw their first menstrual blood.

Fuck it. If you get banned, I get banned too.

DeliriousMerchant-:

Agecucks are the worst

Thanks Bro cel
Golden State Warriors GIF

I gotchu :feelsokman:

Sexhaver problems

Age of consent should be as high as possible. The most sexually conservative culture is what I want to see the West have. Imagine wanting young people to be more sexual.

Last edited:
Age of consent should be as high as possible. The most sexually conservative culture is what I want to see the West have. Imagine wanting young people to have more sex.
To fix the sex issue. Just make them marry in their teens

You‘re calling me a faggot as if I’m supporting a law that’s overly progressive/liberal? I fail to see why so many guys in the incel community think a high age of consent is a liberal/degenerate idea. Isn’t it the other way around? The younger that people in society begin having sex, the more degenerate the society is.

You‘re calling me a faggot as if I’m supporting a law that’s overly progressive/liberal? I fail to see why so many guys in the incel community think a high age of consent is a liberal/degenerate idea. Isn’t it the other way around? The younger that people in society begin having sex, the more degenerate the society is.
To fix the sex issue. Just make them marry in their teens

I'm not touching this one.

Do you really believe that would change anything for you?

Whatever you say Pedro

JFL Age of consent is 14 for chads. AOC laws in current day and age are here just to prevent sub-chads from "pressuring immature foids" into relationships

Infil traitor posts

During the Middle Ages the average age of marriage was 13-14
not even middle ages, 100 years ago you could've easily married a 14yo virgin while his family supported the marriage between you and their daughter.

Fuck the law who gives a fuck and saying a certain age is when a foid is ready to have sex is dumb. A foid is ready for sex when she starts to menstruate and starts wanting to have sex

Age of consent should be 69

Age of consent should be as high as possible. The most sexually conservative culture is what I want to see the West have. Imagine wanting young people to be more sexual.
The idea that the government should be able to say when you are allowed to have sex is inherently leftist and feminist. The only person who should have the power to says when a girl can lose her virginity is the girls father. That's how it was in the past and is the only possible conservative stance on consent.

The idea that the government should be able to say when you are allowed to have sex is inherently leftist and feminist. The only person who should have the power to says when a girl can lose her virginity is the girls father. That's how it was in the past and is the only possible conservative stance on consent.
True, I never understood why "conservatives" of all people are so keen to protect the age of consent.

Young people are going to have sex no matter how high the age of consent is. Normies have been having sex since 13

It’s already 15-16 in most of Europe. Most women are already ran through by the time they hit 16. I hate age cucks. During the Middle Ages the average age of marriage was 13-14
It's 16 in my state

True, I never understood why "conservatives" of all people are so keen to protect the age of consent.
I doubt most of them have given much thought to it. It's just something you aren't allowed to question because it makes for terrible "optics".

doesnt matter chads and sociopathic normies will always get all the cunny

uhhh are you sexulizing MUH MINORS??