Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age of Consent laws are a problem and create incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Never-mind the natural fact that femoids are most attractive in their "salad" days of 13 to 17.

You incels in your 20s would not be incels if feminization (i.e feminist brain-washing) didn't create a social construction wherein it's taboo for you men in your 20s or older to use your natural Chadness over femoids aged 13 to 17 (in terms of being older and ahead of them) to win them over. I assure you such relations are very fitting with human nature, far more so than that LGBTQ poz crap. It ain't just because of Tinder or whatever that incels exist but also because of women using their democratic power to bring about a situation in which the most sexually attractive females from the point of view of the male are untouchable to most men.

This fact naturally hits men in their 20s the hardest whose female peers are being also competed for by older men, by men who've experienced divorces, by Chad's looking to extend their harems etc. These men in their 20s should be dating down considerably in terms of years but that fact is closed of by soyciety. :soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrAEVk73mo

glows but I agree

Draconian high AoC laws are a feminist puritan abomination based on pseudoscience.

Anyone who unironically defends feminist anti-male laws that ruin the lives of innocent men galore on incel/blackpill forums would be permabanned if I was calling the shots.

AOC IS BS UNLESS ITS 12 N UNDER

Never-mind the natural fact that femoids are most attractive in their "salad" days of 13 to 17.

You incels in your 20s would not be incels if feminization (i.e feminist brain-washing) didn't create a social construction wherein it's taboo for you men in your 20s or older to use your natural Chadness over femoids aged 13 to 17 (in terms of being older and ahead of them) to win them over. I assure you such relations are very fitting with human nature, far more so than that LGBTQ poz crap. It ain't just because of Tinder or whatever that incels exist but also because of women using their democratic power to bring about a situation in which the most sexually attractive females from the point of view of the male are untouchable to most men.

This fact naturally hits men in their 20s the hardest whose female peers are being also competed for by older men, by men who've experienced divorces, by Chad's looking to extend their harems etc. These men in their 20s should be dating down considerably in terms of years but that fact is closed of by soyciety. :soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrAEVk73mo

Feminism is the sole reason AoC laws got cucked beyond oblivion and back a trillion times.
It was normal for old men to be seen with young girls, it gave them virility and prestige in society, along with creating the possibility of a large family which was seen as a very good and respectable thing in society until feminism started to kick in and cuck everything to death, and here we are today. A thing that was once natural, acceptable, encouraged and everywhere is now completely taboo and will ruin your life forever if you admit you are attracted to people at that age.
Most men on the planet DO feel attracted to girls at that age but they will never admit it because today you have to be extremely PC and the guardian of feminist modern soyciety "morals".

But people still don't care, foids at age 12 go out with dudes with more than double their age many times and no one cares, and they even brag about it themselves, and they seek these older men, if everything was not cucked, it would not ruin anyone's life. If no one is harmed or forced to do anything, i.e. rape or threats, them I don't see any problem in making it perfectly legal, it was legal before and was for thousands of years. A 12yo foid I knew years ago was dating a 27-year-old dude and bragged about it and his gigantic tool, guess they are not so innocent, right IT?
Like I said, if there is no abuse, no blackmail, threats, rape etc, I'm full on for reducing AoC. Biology tells us it is perfectly normal and that's the age they can already have kids and many foids at that age are very well developed.

But of course feminism and soyciety had to ruin everything. Chad gets away with it all though, I see it all the time with their JB girlfriends, no one cares, he is not abusing her because... chad looks makes him get away with it. If it was a "creepy looking guy" you can be sure nothing would ever get started and if it did, he would be landed in jail.
Draconian high AoC laws are a feminist puritan abomination based on pseudoscience.

Anyone who unironically defends feminist anti-male laws that ruin the lives of innocent men galore on incel/blackpill forums would be permabanned if I was calling the shots.
You would have my vote to be the new full admin.
AOC IS BS UNLESS ITS 12 N UNDER
AoC is 11 in some USA states (under age gap condition). :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tfw even my muslim country has aoc laws:feelsrope:, hypocrisy to the max. It's only okay when Muhammad does it because Allah told him to JFL

Nah I'm pretty sure we can go a bit lower :smonk:
Is that you D? Or s0meone else? CHOose wisely.:feelsokman:

It's only okay when Muhammad does it because Allah told him to JFL
The whole modern "morality" is, in practice, based on WHO does the action.

Young Chad can destroy all holes of a young slut but you can't even touch her, even if she wants it.

Women can have their babies murdered on command but you can't kiss a 15 yo girl.

The elites can sacrifice and rape kids but you can't watch a video of a teen stripping.

In the end, most things come down to power. And the more feminized our societies get, the more things will be like that because women only care abpout/understand power. Everything is about power to them.

Young Chad can destroy all holes of a young slut but you can't even touch her, even if she wants it.

Women can have their babies murdered on command but you can't kiss a 15 yo girl.

The elites can sacrifice and rape kids but you can't watch a video of a teen stripping.

In the end, most things come down to power. And the more feminized our societies get, the more things will be like that because women only care abpout/understand power. Everything is about power to them.
I remember a video of an old roastoid saying that a 24yo man with a 18yo girl is pedo. Holy shit. They really hate the competition against young girls because they know they will lose. Some are post wall in their upper 20s.

And that thing I told you, a 16yo or younger can do everything they want to an 11 or 12yo girl dependind on the local AoC law (countries with limited age gap set to 12 or 11 like in some places in USA). He can do it in real life, but dare him see it through pixels... whole life ruined. What kind of fucking sense does that make? You can see and do it in real life but it becomes a crime if you see it through pixels and it is all consensual, but someone getting tortured to death or savagely muredered medieval style by mexican or other countries cartels is an unforgivable, unthinkable thing to do in real life but perfectly fine to see through pixels.
Oh man, what a world... what, a, world...

A video where no crime is committed and no one is harmed in any way, and if you see it = you are going to jail to be raped by 100 STD riddled BBCs and probably set on fire alive or beheaded/dismembered in every way possible.
People being tortured to death in the most awful way possible (funkytown video, guerrero flaying, CJNG woman dismembered alive by CDS, El Siri execution by CJNG and other completely Aztec-like style execution filmed like live heart extraction and such), perfectly fine to see and even have their own dedicated subreddits and websites.

This world is a joke.

I remember a video of an old roastoid saying that a 24yo man with a 18yo girl is pedo. Holy shit. They really hate the competition against young girls because they know they will lose. Some are post wall in their upper 20s.

And that thing I told you, a 16yo or younger can do everything they want to an 11 or 12yo girl dependind on the local AoC law (countries with limited age gap set to 12 or 11 like in some places in USA). He can do it in real life, but dare him see it through pixels... whole life ruined. What kind of fucking sense does that make? You can see and do it in real life but it becomes a crime if you see it through pixels and it is all consensual, but someone getting tortured to death or savagely muredered medieval style by mexican or other countries cartels is an unforgivable, unthinkable thing to do in real life but perfectly fine to see through pixels.
Oh man, what a world... what, a, world...

A video where no crime is committed and no one is harmed in any way, and if you see it = you are going to jail to be raped by 100 STD riddled BBCs and probably set on fire alive or beheaded/dismembered in every way possible.
People being tortured to death in the most awful way possible (funkytown video, guerrero flaying, CJNG woman dismembered alive by CDS, El Siri execution by CJNG and other completely Aztec-like style execution filmed like live heart extraction and such), perfectly fine to see and even have their own dedicated subreddits and websites.

This world is a joke.
I know I already said it a lot but it's never enough to emphasize; to me, the hardest blow of all is seeing people on incel sites, who are not trolls, have thousands of posts and whatnot, supporting such cruel, unjust, nonsensical, gynocentric feminist shit like everything you mentioned there.

On the other forum I'm a mod, I banned a guy for saying that "he'd chase down and kill the whole family of an older guy who touched his 15 yo sister", but when I inquired him if he'd do the same if it was a 15 yo Chad pumping and dumping her, he said he wouldn't do shit in that case because there's no imbalance or whatever bullshit.

A guy comes to an incel site with this type of feminist aggressive shit, I ban him and many other users even defended him and started a shitstorm.

This is the type of thing that made me give up on the whole incel thing. It's useless, men are gynocentric, we lost. No male-focused movement of any kind will ever be relevant and influential on laws and shit like feminism is. The only thing capable of countering feminism is Abrahamic religions and even them fail nowadays since they're weakened, a shadow of they were on day. Secularism took everything over and feminist globohomo shit infiltrated even the churches and to a lesser extent even Muslim countries and whatnot.

It's over. And I have also given up on women and whatnot, I pray that they leave me alone before I lose my mind and do reckless shit (in Tetris). I'm only still here because I like many of you tbh.

Last edited:
I know I already said it a lot but it's never enough to emphasize; to me, the hardest blow of all is seeing people on incel sites, who are not trolls, have thousands of posts and whatnot, supporting such cruel, unjust, nonsensical, gynocentric feminist shit like everything you mentioned there.

On the other forum I'm a mod, I banned a guy for saying that "he'd chase down and kill the whole family of an older guy who touched his 15 yo sister", but when I inquired him if he'd do the same if it was a 15 yo Chad pumping and dumping her, he said he wouldn't do shit in that case because there's no imbalance or whatever bullshit.

A guy comes to an incel site with this type of feminist aggressive shit, I ban him and many other users even defended him and started a shitstorm.

This is the type of thing that made me give up on the whole incel thing. It's useless, men are gynocentric, we lost. No male-focused movement of any kind will ever be relevant and influential on laws and shit like feminism is. The only thing capable of countering feminism is Abrahamic religions and even them fail nowadays since they're weakened, a shadow of they were on day. Secularism took everything over and feminist globohomo shit infiltrated even the churches and to a lesser extent even Muslim countries and whatnot.

It's over. And I have also given up on women and whatnot, I pray that they leave me alone before I lose my mind and do reckless shit (in Tetris). I'm only still here because I like many of you tbh.
It's beyond fucking over. Fucking circus planet dude, and we are the clowns in it.
Yes, and about the last part, I agree. At this point I'm in extreme rage mode. They make this type of shit (reckless shit) happen, but then get surprised when it actually happens.
PEAK FUCKING CIRCUS PLANET.

Based.

Age of consent :soy:
Consent :soy:

Reminds me of the story of some dude who ended up on the registry for having nudes of his girlfriend that she sent him when they were both underage kek
Extreme peak circus planet.

if you didn't get it when you were a teen then you couldn't get it when you were an adult
stop coping you pedophile

This is the type of thing that made me give up on the whole incel thing.
"Give up on the whole incel thing"? What the fuck does this even mean? You give up on being incel?

Just stop being incel bro. :feelskek:

The problem with aoc laws is that it makes the competition for 18-30 yo females that much tougher.

The problem with aoc laws is that it makes the competition for 18-30 yo females that much tougher.
No that's not the reason for it.