Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Age of consent is inseparable linked with feminism if you support it you are a feminist

I don’t give a toss about this whole ‘sex offender’ shit, not my business.

You will never be a real redcel. You are a orangecel twisted by postmaxxing into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your orange red appearance behind closed doors.
other incels are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed incels to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even crypto orangecels who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a incel.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your friendcels will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your orange colour , and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a orangecel is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably orange.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh: dnrd

@Lolimancer elab maby

you can interpret it as me noticeing your edit or looking for the forum meme
loling irl rn

I should've known that that's what you were searching for. Did you find the copypasta I was referring to yet or do you just want me to tell you

loling irl rn

I should've known that that's what you were searching for. Did you find the copypasta I was referring to yet or do you just want me to tell you
just tell me:forcedsmile:

just tell me:forcedsmile:
Fine :rolleyes:
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Last edited:
kek i forgot
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Imagine forgetting smh

Typical newfag :p

Damn wtf, that's odd. It's probably some kind of glitch
I forgot that it starts with be careful

That's bs. Young chads are a lot more sexually mature than adult non chads, and can manipulate foids a lot easier. Even cucks and whores don't care when an adult rostie fucks a 13 year old chad, because they believe he can consent. Jb foids are more mature than boys so obviously they can consent too. They have been consenting with non chad adults for thousands of years until cucks and whores started oppressing non chad men.

Still a newfag moment :p

I like how we had a nearly one hour debacle over a copypasta on an obscure forum for virgins on the corner of the internet. Wtf am I doing with my life :fuk:

:forcedsmile:
:feelscomfy:

spr33

:p
:feelswhat:

Age of consent shouldn’t exist, and rape shouldn’t be a crime

Oh no I'm perfectly fine with lowering the age of consent to around 12-13. I'm just saying we need one and shouldn't get rid of it.

You can get rid of a singular age of consent and replace it with a multi-pair system.

Each pairing should be "age to take test to get early access to privilege" and "age where you don't need to pass test to get privilege".

A different pair assigned for different acts.

Like say for example you made it 18/21 for anal sex, 14/18 for vaginal sex, 12/16 for oral sex, 10/14 for handjobs

That would be a far superior system IMO than "18 for everything fuck your knowledge"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back