Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Age gaps" only apply to non-Chads

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
Every time on Reddit I keep hearing "muy power dynamics" "muy age gap" "muy creep" "21 is still a child and should not be taken advantage of" etc. in regards to even small age gaps (such as a 21-year-old dating a 30 year old.) They only say that with undesirable older and middle-aged men or when it pertains to someone else.

That said, most of the most popular male models are between 25-40 w/ the majority being in the 30 year range.
Here is an Italian 35 y/o male model who holds a ph.d in Engineering. Lets me real, how many female 21-year-old college "children" would reject him? They will go from ""muy power dynamics" "muy age gap" and "muy creep" to saying "muy body mi choice," "anyone from any gender spectrum, age or race can love anyone else," "freedom to love," "don't judge, its not the 1950s."

Last edited:
Every time on Reddit I keep hearing "muy power dynamics" "muy age gap" "muy creep" "21 is still a child and should not be taken advantage of" etc. in regards to even small age gaps (such as a 21-year-old dating a 30 year old.) They only say that with undesirable older and middle-aged men or when it pertains to someone else.

That said, most of the most popular male models are between 25-40 w/ the majority being in the 30 year range.
Here is an Italian male model who is also a ph.d in Enginering. Lets me real, how many female 21-year-old college "children" would reject him? They will go from ""muy power dynamics" "muy age gap" and "muy creep" to saying "muy body mi choice," "anyone from any gender spectrum, age or race can love anyone else," "freedom to love," "don't judge, its not the 1950s."
View attachment 1214662
in germany its different

High schoolers are even bigger age-cucks.

Age gaps only apply to ugly men. You don't see grannies getting called out for dating men decades younger than them.

Here is an Italian 35 y/o male model who holds a ph.d in Engineering. Lets me real, how many female 21-year-old college "children" would reject him? They will go from ""muy power dynamics" "muy age gap" and "muy creep" to saying "muy body mi choice," "anyone from any gender spectrum, age or race can love anyone else," "freedom to love," "don't judge, its not the 1950s."
View attachment 1214662
H2O