Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age cucks annoy me

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/e_8Wojkl8Vo

Now look at this. A felon meets a tranny in prison and they end up getting "married" once they both get out. But the video isn't important. What's important is the comments beneath the video. The majority of comments are approving this relationship and insisting that the he/she is a "real woman".

But you just know that the majority of them are age cucks. In the modern west, it is perfectly acceptable to most normies if a man "marries" a tranny, but a crime worse than murder if you are even a little bit attracted to a girl in high school.

And what's worse, most normie age cucks would condemn a relationship between a 30 year old man and a fully legal 21 year old foid. They would say "HeR bRaIn isNT deVeLOpeD":soy: Or "IT's CrEEpy":soy:

Well I find guys who date trannys as being creepy. I loathe age cucks

Brain development argument is flawed because women mature faster than men, so their brains at certain equal ages are not even at equal development.

So in reality, the brain stops developing at certain ages. Is it 25 for men and less for women? Or is it women at 25 and men finish later? And on top of that do you need to reach full development, at which age can you supposedly give the informed consent, and why are those ages the same for men and women when have a faster developing brain.

I doubt it, I've never seen people against that.
Cucks on Twitter and social media think a 23 year old dating a 19 year old is pedophilia.

Death to age cucks! (In Roblox)